Model: Interface Audio Drops Out

Macbook(Ableton audio out) sometimes drops out when using Model as interface. Audio of Model goes into mixer then interface. I know the audio signal is just cut from the Model.

BUT the samples on MODEL still work, just the interface audio signal goes bye bye.

After unplugging USB and back in it works.

Has anyone else experienced such instances?

I think one time it seemed that making adjustment potentially to a setting, say filter cut off on Ableton with a bluetooth midi controller cuts out the audio totally.

I have CC out disabled so I know it is not that.

Any suggestions or is this an issue in the Model samples?

Is there such thing as a beta for firmware with Elektron products like this?

I appreciate your time.

Bumped.

RECAP:

MODEL AS AUDIO INTERFACE
AUDIO COMING FROM MACBOOK
ABLETON RUNNING IN MACBOOK
WHEN GO ONTO BROWSER THE AUDIO DROPS OUT AND NO AUDIO UNTIL USB IS PLUGGED AND UNPLUGGED.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Is there a setting somewhere?

Is there a way a stray CC signal can be turning the audio interface functionality off?

Thank you and hope someone has some ideas.

What year is your MacBook? Have you had dropouts with any other interface? There is a known audio issue with recent MacBooks where you may need to temporarily disable automatic time updates or try a thunderbolt adapter. https://www.extremetech.com/computing/285971-apples-latest-macs-have-a-serious-usb-audio-problem

With the model on interface, can you record the audio stereo output and play with the mute and knobs parameters?

2015 or 17

I will check that out

No other issues with other interfaces

It is something with the transfer of audio source of the Abel vs Safari.

Thanks

Record what? I am drawing a blank

Sorry

I just want to record directly my Beat on the computer

With USB, no. Audio cables yes.

Sorry for delay.

I am running audio FROM computer via USB thru the Model Samples into mixer into interface into iPad…clusterfuck…lol

I have succeed to record by USB in a phone cause it’s class compliant, so dope & easy

Audio goes out the model samples USB as well?

I just thought in…

Oh.

Wondering if anyone has issues with MODEL dropping audio with MODEL hooked to computer with Ableton and audio going thru MODEL via USB.

Signal keeps turning off…

Thanks

Maybe and Apple usb thing…?

I don’t succeed to record with a daw on computer but on my phone with the app audio recorder that works with USB otg, it recognize the m:s automatically

I bought the m:s for one reason only, because it has class compliant audio out so I can run it through my iPad.

I’m getting the exact same issue described here. Audio out of ms stops. Meters still bounce in iPad app AUM, so I’m positive it’s audio out of ms.

Has Elektron acknowledged this issue?

No

Are people still having this issue? Has elektron acknowledged or addressed it?

By the time, no new update

Did the new, recent update address this issue?

Same problem here. no solution. M:S kills audio output of my Mac. audio get back when M:S turned off. and I can’t get no audio from M:S’s USB audio

OS Catalina 10.15.1
was ok before the OS update

just saw this on the webpage

Model:Samples OS 1.02B — Nov 28, 2019
Improved support for USB Class Compliant Audio and bug fixes. For a full list of changes, see the release notes.

might help?

that’s great, thank you Throme!