Model:Cycles only music

this isn’t mine. I randomly ran into it on YT yesterday. it’s also not M:C only. I don’t know if there’s a “Models Only” thread (didn’t see one). but regardless… it’s quite good and needs to be shared.

also, it was made in early March 2020, right after the M:C came out. so the guy had barely any time with it before making this. all the more reason to feature it here, if anywhere. (but please feel free to move my post or point me in the right direction, if a better thread exists).

3 Likes

this guy is one of the most impressive „synth boxes“ performers on youtube imo. His sets are really well thought out and musical

Some short pieces composed with Cycles ,some FX added in ProTools.

8 Likes

The same person did a bunch of other Aphex Twin covers on Model:Cycles
(On, I’m Self Employed, Alberto Balsam, Polynomial-C, Avril 14th)

6 Likes

That definitely gave off some Quaristice vibes. Very nice!

Very good!

Ambient jam, using the M:C as a melody / texture machine:

12 Likes

Great work :clap: ! Really like the fade out of the tracks at the end.

1 Like

This stuff is fantastic

Thank you:)

Thanks!

I love this video.

5 Likes

Sooooo goooooood!

1 Like

Very very awesome!

1 Like

Super cool. I like to think I know my way around the Cycles but you’ve really got it down. Great stuff.

1 Like

This is really great! I’d love to see more like this, maybe with a simple 606 style beat underneath it all.

1 Like

Polyrhythmic groove with some distortion and reverb on stereo mix.

19 Likes

Wow! You people are really inspiring.

I’m going to continue experimenting with this box.

3 Likes

Here is a first M:C only track of mine with vocals from my daughter.
Recorded and enhanced with fx in Live.
I really like the fingering possibilities of the pads in that tiny but powerful music box !

21 Likes

Wow that was great. I’m a sucker for French vocals. When I read that it was vocals from your daughter I was expecting some three year old talking lol.