Model:Cycles only music

Can’t wait to hear everyone’s creations.

I plan on contributing also when my item arrives.

*maybe supply some details w/ your music;

-what you were going for/trying to accomplish,
i.e.-jam, song, individual tracks, etc
-genre
-how long it took to get there
-details on how you made certain sounds

something to get us more engaged in the music & conversation :notes:

4 Likes
21 Likes

I made some one-machine studies, and also some of the factory patterns (possibly? not sure which ones they used from the third video!).

(edit: yes, they used quite a few!)

Couple more on my channel :slight_smile:

42 Likes
15 Likes

Maybe @djadonis206 won’t mind me putting this 1st jam of his here, since I love it so much. :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Straight up ROMpler ! :skull::skull::skull:

Yummm.

Btw, I just realized that, when I do get the M:C, I’ll be able to feed it through the Digitone’s master chorus effect. :smiley:

3 Likes

:metal: thank you!!!

4 Likes

Aren’t these all done on M:S judging by the orange/red knob? Or am I missing the point?

Someone swapped a knob in one of those videos.

But look for the punch button :wink:

2 Likes

Confused me no end haha. Thanks!

1 Like

I think when people realize you can use the machines in alternate ways as they were intended, it opens up so many more textures. Great showing this @pselodux ! Nice tunes.

5 Likes

Nice I dig where that Wtr Dmg track is going… there is something about the sounds that sometimes remind me of the roland mt-32 at moments or just early DOS midi music.

3 Likes

Woah I’m getting a nanoloop 2 flashback from that chord only video ! :alien::saxophone:

2 Likes

Milk Crate Preset for those llittle-scale vibes ! :saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

2 Likes

Isnt that the case with any elektron machine?

4 Likes

All machines! But especially Elektron. Even the ones people think are shallow, end up being deep.

3 Likes

I really love the sound of this machine! there’s something gnarly and broken about it that I struggle to hit on the digitone. first elektron that I might end up buying brand new.

3 Likes

nice very much diggin what you got going on with the chord tracks(?) in this one and what I am guessing is the metal track doing a bit more oddity with the precussions?

1 Like

That is a model:cycles my friend :slight_smile: