Need some more tracks for a part 2 :+1:
Start with these
Unbalance

Anthony Linell

Xhin
2 Likes

And some Yves De May

3 Likes

A bit different style but got to put these two Jon Hopkins tracks on especially Collider, what a track

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some good recent tracks
New album by Emily Jeanne is very good

And Di.Capa ep

The new Era Novum compilation album is full of great new tracks

Tagging on this Jungle / drum and bass track from Hadone its excellent

1 Like

New brilliant ep from Wata, here’s a couple of the tracks

1 Like
2 Likes

New ep from Mike Parker, couple of the tracks

Recent new ep from Wata Igarashi, this is a nice track

Compilation ep on Semantica some nice tracks on this

Also love this from The Sixteen Steps

5 Likes

This thread opened a lot for me - I am very grateful there are folks making and enjoying these sounds.

Unpacking Rrose some - they’re pretty sublime.

2 Likes

Yeah excellent producer and DJ. “Waterfall” in particular is a classic of this style of techno for me. I will listen to that FACT mix again, I seem to recall it being very good. If you ever get the chance to see them DJ, do it! One of the best I’ve seen

I will this weekend - I’ve no expectations - but I’m also rather pumped.

Oh nice! You caused me to look up their schedule on RA and turns out they are playing in London in November at a great little club near me :raised_hands: so thanks for the prompt :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy!

Mike Parker’s tunes all sound the same :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried not to say it earlier…stepped away, but I couldn’t resist. Even when he does dnb(ish). Not to say he doesn’t have any good tunes taken on individual merit… But I think I’d get bored wedded to the same sounds so much like he seems to be

New Mike Parker album coming soon:

Triplets! I DJed a few raves with Mike a very long time ago. At one he complimented me on my set and I will never forget that moment. Such a cool guy and a real artist. I love what he does with 3/4, 5/4, and triplets.

1 Like

boo.

I respect artists who stick to their plan. Mark Fell comes to mind as well.

1 Like

No denial I see :laughing:

That triplet buzz when the synth line starts peaking - thats good stuff to me.

2 Likes

I know where you’re coming from, there is no denying they do mostly sound pretty similar, but it’s a pretty awesome sound and I don’t see it as him being lazy, more him executing on artistic vision.

This is probably influenced from reading interviews with him etc. Would love to catch him play one day… I often think his tracks are the standout of sets they are dropped in

1 Like

Not sure if this fits in but this new release from Ntogn is magnificent: