Micromonsta

Here you go:

First, the PD trapezoid waveshape modulated by LFO1, I’m adjusting LFO speed and amount.
Then, FM.

Hope I got your request right :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks a ton! Sounds better than I imagined; almost like a formant filter.

2 Likes

Trapezoid waves for oscillators are pretty unique. I like them because they sound like a characterful sine wave to me; kind of like a clipped sine or triangle wave. Phase distortion is also unique. I can’t think of any digital hardware synths besides the Casio CZ range that offer it.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s interesting! The mutable instruments Braids over in Eurorack land offers cz-style oscillator models, but yeah, that’s not really comparable. FWIW, I heard the Axoloti has recently been updated with some of the models from Braids, maybe that could be a 65€ way of getting phase distortion in HW format :slight_smile: not that that’s a competitor to the micromonsta, either, just interesting what you said about phase distortion models.

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot to consider eurorack; there are definitely options there. I no longer dabble there though; too much of a money pit.

1 Like

How do you find the flashback TC electronic?

This thing sounds great! Would allow a nice poly counter to my MnM!

3 Likes

It’s great, although I don’t think I use it at its full potential, as I only use it for the mb33 and almost always the same preset. Having it midi synced makes it very easy to fit

1 Like

when is the next batch due to be ready? i have some ££££ for you :sunglasses:

The current batch is not sold out, they are sometimes listed as backordered because my ready to ship stock is usually low but backorders should move out in a couple working days.

order placed woohoo

1 Like

You’re gonna like it :beer:

yup, can’t wait should be alot of fun

Hey @Supermows I am also ready to give you my money!

How long till the next batch is ready?

Or @elektrosamplist

(I don’t know which of you is the audiothingies guy :smile:)

@Supermows is a fan and does very nice demos.
@elektrosamplist is Audiothingies.

1 Like

My excitement got the better of me.

It’s your fault for turning me in to the MicroMonsta to be honest!

I don’t work for audiothingies. But yeah, sure, send me your money. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ahah I’m currently resisting buying one :smile:

2 Likes

Haha yeah OK mate. Although I do have to pay £5000 I’m fees to access the funds.

If you can pay the £5000, once I have the funds released I shall send you your money, plus interest.

You can trust me. I’m a prince…

2 Likes

Pfft! What kind of drug pusher are you? Getting me all hooked and then not buying yourself?