MDEdit : MachineDrum Editor and Librarian

:hugs:

Makes note to start at 2:47 so can hold it over @Ryan’s head is he is not awake at some obscure time…

2 Likes

OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!

Why…

1 Like

Where do we purchase this?

This is reason enough to support this project right here. It would be great to be able to move samples across snapshots easily. Also the preset library would be a game changer! I think the kickstarter idea is great. Lemme know, I’d be interested in helping fund the project.

5 Likes

I look forward to this being released. I love the MD, but I find the sample management a nightmare.

3 Likes

I am excited by this project too. Mark me down as a very willing Kickstarter backer

3 Likes

Count me in as well.

2 Likes

Just go with something. Money’s coming!

1 Like

I’m in. Great stuff

2 Likes

Tuesday?

2 Likes

In.

2 Likes

Reference

4 Likes

I’m most definitely in.

3 Likes

I’m looking at my Ableton Elektron-Templar’s just waiting for this thing.

Imagining all the good times me and the software are going to have*

*-I can’t, for certain, say that the software will have a good time

2 Likes

You have my support also, Looks great

2 Likes

Really excited about this editor!

2 Likes

definitely up to beta test, mduw mk1 with ableton 10 running on osx 10.14. will there be a way to easily input program change data (i.e. the ability to param lock per step but in an editor where the locking/data entry would be less tedious?)

thanks!
ben

Program Change Data or Parameter Locks?

parameter locks for pgm change (i deal w a lot of them in my live set and it is annoying having to plock a different number per pattern by hand)

tl;dr: Yes

More detail:

Assume you mean setting Parameter Locks on a Midi Machine, using PCHG / Parameter E in the Routing Window?

The Step Editor allows you to do that and much, much more.

Have a look at the Step Editor in OctaEdit. Should give you an idea of the functionality instead of me copy / pasting or writing a wall of features.

2 Likes