I’ve had the OTMK2 for a few weeks and have been using this to come up with ideas.
- Intelligently Randomize, Morph, Normalize, and Reset Tracks, Pages, & Parameters
- Control parameters across All Tracks at once
- Useful Sound Design functions (Audio Fade In / Out and No FX, Tighten, Loosen, Random Mixer, etc)
- Modulation Mode: assign parameters to modulation controls and animate them
- Dedicated Mixer to control Track Volume, Mute, & Solo
- Controls to scrub Sample Start and FX offsets in realtime
- Snapshots for instant recall of all Parameters (can be animated)
- Transport controls
- Chromatic keyboard
- Sync CC Parameters to and from the Octatrack
*Since the OT does not support Sysex, this only deals with CC Parameters and is NOT a backup / management app. If they implement Sysex, then I could port over more things from my Rytm App. The next update, coming soon, will be more performance oriented.
Let me know of any suggestions you have!