Make Noise 0-coast

That’s a sweet little trio, right there. I’m trying hard to keep my finger away from the triode buy button.

4 Likes

Goddamnit, trying hard to wait until I hear some more demos and reviews of the Analog Heat before ordering one of these - looks like so much fun, although if the Heat works well to bring life to ITB stuff, it’ll probably be more valuable to me overall.

Tough life, I suppose.

1 Like

Me wants :loopy:

1 Like

used mine tonight , got some nice drones / snappy bass drums out of it.
need to hook it up to mother 32 / avalon bassline this week.
ive no idea what i’m doing :laughing:

3 Likes

I really wish I had the money to buy 4 of these, it would keep me happy for years.
I have 2 at the moment and cross patching them is crazy, I’m talking mammoth Krell environments…
I’ve got my brother’s OT here too so I’m going to hook them up and take advantage of the midi b to control the modular for 2x0coast and 2xmodular voices from the sequencer for madness.
The 0-Coast sounds fantastically soft and gentle but has the capacity for metallic violence and paranoid soundscapes, reminds me so slightly of a Nord Lead 4 at times.
Then there’s the drum sounds it produces, astoundingly versatile, even more so with 2 taking advantage of the input to maybe add noise from one for the usual or for kicks that puncture your windpipe and clean your ears.

I want mooooooooooooooooore!

1 Like

I haven’t just read this.

7 Likes

I gave up doing the modular thing because there is to many to choose from, it dazzled me. I sold everything… But with the 0-coast its getting more interesting for me. I was eying towards the Phenol (Killpatrick) but this one is interesting to…

Yep, I like the fact that it’s not plain subtractive synthesis… A pretty toy for sure.

That Pittsburg modular life forms looks good too , £550 at Juno and in stock.

Must save money

Lifeforms looks to me like it’s just another traditional subtractive synth. I have no doubt it sounds good but it’s not unique like 0-Coast.

3 Likes

Yeah I might trade my Mother 32 for it but never an 0- Coast.

These “mini shared systems” are both tremendous (according to me) and horrendous (according to my partner).

Guys, do you know when this little thing will be available, exactly ?
I mean, in Europe ?

They have them in the uk, at Juno and Rub a Dub.

soundria.at

Also, at Soundria, where the ace video a few posts up comes from
http://soundria.com

Cool, I had missed this demo :smiley:

Thank you guys for the info.
+I’ve seen it should be arriving (soon ?) at ModularSquare, a bit cheaper for me.
http://www.modularsquare.com/fr/Make-Noise-0-Coast-s1878.htm

I hope Mutable Instruments get inspired by the 0 Coast

… to release a similarly super compact desktop ‘Christmas selection box’ semi modular inspired by their superb range of modules …

2 Likes

Will the expectations of this post-Mother 32 world be enough to tip them?

Let us dream…

1 Like

given their shruthi past, i wouldn’t be that surprised if Olivier considers a Mutable 0 Coast … in the same semi mod form factor with a bit of braids, tides, clouds, shelves, peaks etc it could be very attractive.

5 Likes

:pray::rocket:

1 Like