Make Noise 0-coast

Everything is rackable if you have the right arguments

1 Like

Hey guys I was after some help again. I have just got a Make Noise O Coast and I am trying to connect it through CV on my Analog 4 I currently run my SH-101 with the step sequencer on the analog 4 through CV and I would like to do this with the make noise o coast also but cant get it to workā€¦

Any help would be great!

Thanks Tom

Iā€™m on every waiting list in the known universe for this thing, hardest wait since the OP-1 was released!
Come on!

Are they hard to get? I bought a new one last week.

MattechModular just got loads in apparently.

I got mine from London Modular in the UK, but admittedly they are now showing as out of stock there.

There are none in the UK available to purchaseā€¦

Any enlightenment would be most welcome.

I got to toy around with one at my local shop in Vancouver, Canada. Such a lil monster, especially when combined with other modular stuff. But the mark-up price of things right now made me pause and hold off till things hopefully balance out soon!

As I say, I bought one in the UK from London Modular last week. Must have been the last in the country!

I sequence my 0-Coast with my A4 without issues. Might be helpful to see some of your CV settings to see if anything is obviously incorrect.

I think you did get the last one as I called I think Monday last week and heā€™d just sold the last of them.
Few months now I reckon.
I just want a modular on the couch!

Enjoy your coastal walksā€¦

Which shop in Vancouver were you at?

Happyjack now. Managed the bag the last of a stealth shipment over at matttechmodular!

Come to Butthead!

1 Like

Oh yeah, filthy dirty stinking quagmire of possibilitiesā€¦
Great size for pocket shenanigans, ram a PO-12 in and amp that she-it!
My wife even admires it. The gold I reckon.
Didnā€™t bore her with the coastal history, just savour the fleeting moments where she ā€˜approvesā€™ of my cash disposal.

Wibbleydoinkspuptingbopslontfringzapppppppppppp p p p zzzz dt.

1 Like

Nice. Post some clips! Seems like a great little companion to the A4.

1 Like

Sorry fella, I canā€™t post any clips but I can say that this thing is a lot of fun.
On itā€™s own (literally) it is great, with cv/gate itā€™s incredible.
Absolute beast, canā€™t wait to hook it up to my brotherā€™s stack amp and mic the room/stairs/bathroom (Black Celebration anyone?).

I can see this being a gateway to full on eurocrack addiction for many without an existing modular, Iā€™m lucky enough to have a modest system and when you start using external modulation sources you might as well stock your bunker with beans and resign yourself to urinating into an empty 4 pint milk carton and be done with it. Full on lock down.

Make Noise have done well.

3 Likes

0-coast works great with the A4; adds a distinct new voice plus lots of interesting things to do patching for a cables and makenoise noob. that it is so compact is amazing.

1 Like

@BeardyJack mind sharing your experimentations with PO12 ?

I just got 0-Coast today, this is my first experience with ā€œwest coastā€ style synthesis. What an amazing device! Even though I donā€™t have the needed CV cables yet for CV sequencing it with my AK, I already got some pretty otherworldly sounds out of it by routing its audio to my AK and using it with my AK filters, LFOā€™s and effects. I would say it complements A4/AK very well.

1 Like

Bought one today , should arrive tomorrow.
Juno seem to have new stock and I got a small discount on the web price
Ended up at Ā£444

Waiting for volca kick and meeblip triode due in October

3 Likes