Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

Just to say thank you to @v-yadli @JustinValer for keeping the MD evolving. Got an MD again after 14+yrs and was pleasantly suprised to find this thread :partying_face:

2 Likes

@JustinValer @v-yadli
Wow. Just wow. Had to step away for a bit and Iā€™m just catching up with this thread. Massive respect to you guys and Iā€™m grateful for everything youā€™re doing.

Looking forward to trying the new OS!

4 Likes

a little UPDATE on my m4l device, support for OS 1.71 and the hidden TRX-S2.
ā€¦more to come :wink:
Machinedrum Remote 1.55

Cheers

2 Likes

as you can follow hereā€¦

individual track length would be a godsend!

2 Likes

Don t get your hopes up. That would be a quite fundamental change to the whole sequencer system with implications for tons of other components.

1 Like

Well, if the midi phase issue could be fixed, then at least Iā€™d be able to sequence the MD with my OT to achieve a similar resultā€¦ Hoping that will be possible!

Can you elaborate on this midi phase problem?
Are you saying that the midi latency is to high?

Thanks

as far as I know, midi triggered notes come out phase inverted.

1 Like

i can confirm thatā€¦sounds weird :face_with_monocle:

A lot of mixers have the function to invert phase so theres options for this problem. I think there are more interesting concepts and the possibilities around this os evolution.

We are very happy with this phenomenal advance on Machinedrum Technology really impressed

thanks to Justin and V-Yadli

1 Like

Of course there are, you can flip the phase using a mixer, a DI, or any one of many plugins in your dawā€¦ but none of these options is better than not having that problem at all, and as justin said himself that fixing this is on the ā€œto-do listā€, it seems itā€™s possible to fix this within the MD itself.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Youā€™re right. seems the MD community is back and getting stronger!

2 Likes

Just found this thread - amazing, kudos to the devĀ“s! IĀ“m currently thinking about building a MegaCommand, so this would suit me just fine.

It would be fun if it boiled down to having a mod value per track.

1 Like

This is fantastic!

Iā€™d love to see sample truncate and proper chromatic tuning of samples for the UW. The UW is such a cool sounding sampler, shame it is so untraditional, it lacks even the most basic features. I would pay for such an upgrade.

1 Like

sorry for asking this guys, but i donā€™t get how this all works. What is MegaCommand? i mean i get that itā€™s a Midi-Thing, but how does it work? Do i have to get to know this, to use the new Machinedrum Firmware? Or is the Firmware/Machinedrum going to be a lot better with MegaCommand? And what else i have to know/do/learn to use it? I bought a machinedrum a few months ago and i love it, but i would love to use it with the so called ā€œphenomenal updatesā€ :smiley:

greetings!

1 Like

Hey, first you can go the megacommand thread and dive into it. Type megacommand in the search bar and there you go.

You can use the new firmware giving you a new TRX Sd Snare Drum,but for all that fancy new stuff like chromatic mode, micro timing and so on, you will need the megacommand unit.

PM Justin Valor for pre assembled units or dig the megacommand thread for instructions to build your own.

2 Likes

Wow, this is awesome, just uploaded the new firmware. CanĀ“t believe my favorite drummachine ever gets updates again :slight_smile: Thanks so much!

How could i reach out to Justin Valer? There isnĀ“t a link for private messages on the forum or an email adress, thanks!

1 Like

scroll up to the first post, click JustinValer username and it will give you option to PM!

2 Likes