Machinedrum Market Value

• Several reasons why not * - “Good point, I’ll do that”

• Yes * - "Also a strong point, I’ll do that :joy:

If ever there was an example of waiting for someone to say what you want to hear :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: Guilty as charged :crazy_face:

2 Likes

There’s one on gumtree Uk atm £1000
Not mine , I sold mine a while ago.

no - hopefully this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I needed that :fist_left:

GAS around these parks is dead I’m just so butthurt for not getting the UW in the first place is all…

seriously, you’ll likely end up getting the UW+ if its what you want. I do think that we will sadly see more gear being put up for sale in this climate and prices likely to fall.

2 Likes

I mean, yes, AND, as much as I’m glad I have a UW, the main feature of the UW I use is the internal/external live resampling. If you plan on using it as a straight up sampler, I feel like there would be better, and cheaper, options for that particular purpose, even if you want that gritty sound.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help guy’s, I’m going to wait since there really is no rush… I’ve got plenty to play around with atm and as me and my wife are in the proccess of setting up a small buisness it’d be irresponsible of me to go ahead with this purchase at this time…

Edit: It’s with a heavy heart that I must tell you,

I failed :flushed:

3 Likes

Ah! That wonderful reward of responsible decision making.

I’m happy for you

3 Likes

Ryan, thank you very much sir.

You seem to be oozing out happiness no matter what thread your in and I love it.
The world sure could do with more people like you man, respect.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what would you say a nonuw mk2 goes for?

I found one for 550 euros.

650€ seems to be the going rate with reverbs prices a little higher, 715€ - 960€

550 is a steal imo.

1 Like

Obviously, I should have checked reverb. That gives a nice international estimate.

Thanks!

Machinedrum has me so brainwashed it’s not even funny, I’m having a really really hard time not having one atm. Sold my none UW and my UW+ is stuck somewhere in transit, I’m totally gutted not having one for a few days :sob:

On the plus side I have almost made up the difference selling on Reverb, just one more thing to be sold and I’ll be up a few hunderd…

1 Like

UW+ 800€

2 Likes

Lmao… Just paid 1200€ for one and the funny thing is, I was thinking of buying one from that website…Heck I even registered for an account…Fml.

1 Like

If I were looking to trade a md mk2 uw+ With the tm1 would it be fair to ask for one of the mk2 versions of the Ot, A4, or Ar?

My md returned from Elektron a couple Of months ago and has a new cpu and +drive.

Just looking for opinions. As much as I love this machine I’m arguing with myself about parting with it daily. I may or may not put it up for trade.

Yes. It would be fair.
The MK1 versions of the dark trinity boxes are worth much less.

Or you could throw in $100-200 and ask for a pair of MK1s instead :quirky:

:elot: :elan:

1 Like

It’s Just so hard to come to terms to part with such a phenomenal machine. I’ve had all of the dark trinity. The only thing that survived was the ot. I then sold the ot only to upgrade to the mk2 which was worth it. I’d love to have another mk2 ot or one of the other two mk2’s. I list it one day for trade. I just have to. I need to come to terms with what I’d be giving up. :pensive:

I’ve been looking aggressively and the current market does not reflect the posts i’m seeing in this thread. non-UW Mk1 for $800-$1000, UW-Mk1 - $1300-$1500, and UW MkII even higher.
And supply is VERY low. On reverb, the only listing right now is a top of line MD, UW MkII + Drive + TM1 interface = $2K