Machinedrum Market Value

Are you talking about the inability to just “save sound as…” and “load sound…” ?

i.e. That all sounds are embedded within a Kit? (If the Kit is saved of course)

He’s a llama. Of course he’s oozing out happiness. If you were a llama you would too. Wish I was a llama.

2 Likes

That is exactly what I’m taking about.

That is exactly what I am

2 Likes

PM Sent

:llama:

2 Likes

Hi fellow Elektronauts,
I am considering parting with my Machinedrum SPS1-UW MK II (which is in very good conditions with a new internal battery and all accessories) within the EU.
While doing a quick research via google I realized that prices vary greatly. While on German eBay some machines are priced at 1.250 € and are on offer for more than 3 month now, the average Reverb offer is well beyond 2.000 €.
I don’t want to rip off anyone nor do I want to see it go under market value (I really need the money), so I thought, that maybe you guys could give me an idea what a fair and realistic price would be.

Actually same goes for my Monomachine but that’s highly off-topic so I won’t ask… :wink:

Best,
Plip

1 Like

€ 2000 for the MD, € 3000 for the MNM. Anything less isn’t fair to you at this point.

1 Like

Thanks @Sugamo for the quick reply.
That were more or less the prices I imagined but I got very unsure after my research…

1 Like

Anything below that is usually either a true bargain or lower spec config than yours.

2 Likes

I put the offer out for the suggested €2,000 on Ebay Kleinanzeigen (German sub-page of Ebay).
If anyone is interested in buying or just wants to know how things turned out, feel free to send me a private message.

I know this forum is a knowledge base (that I hold very dear) and no site for sales pitches therefore I am very grateful for the quick and uncomplicated help @Sugamo!

Cheers everyone!
Plip out…

1 Like

Similarly - any ideas what would be non-UW MK2 worth now (within EU zone)?

You can sell your stuff on here. Look under Marketplace - Sell. There is even a massive thread where people give feedback on buyers/sellers if you want to see if a prospective buyer received feedback on a previous transaction.

There are some rules to follow, which is listed here:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/marketplace-selling-rules/621

1 Like

Thanks @aloud! I honestly wasn’t aware of that… and funnily I can’t open the link you’ve posted nor can I find the market place…
Is this me being stupid or are there any limitations for access (certain number of posts or special regions)?

I’m not aware of any such limitations, but I don’t know the ins and outs.

You have to be signed in to see the marketplace categories :wink:

Edit: There may be a new user limitation too.

Don’t know the exact numbers but certain activity (posting, engaging) is required to get access to the marketplace.

2 Likes

@djenzyme: Since I’ve opened this thread I am constantly signed in (it was actually the first thing I’ve checked when I tried to follow @alouds link), so I guess this isn’t the reason.

@korpinen: I’ve earned the “basic user” badge today. No surprises there as this is my first activity in this forum… Guess I should have started a little earlier with my postings… :wink:
Anyways, basic user doesn’t seem to be enough for access to the market place.

1 Like

Read a few threads, like a few posts. I think it all counts.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I am constantly reading threads here since the dawn of time, but I guess I should start giving out a bit more love for my fellow Elektronauts. A good reminder to train my virtual social skills and click on these little hearts instead of taking things for granted.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s all about engagement. Like a few comments, respond to a few, post your own (which you’ve done here, so good start!)

‘The Algorithm’ will give you access to all the goodies in no time.

1 Like

The answer depends on you.
The machinedrum and mono were fairly priced on their release. Since the deletion prices rose. Their was a guy that sold both machines for fellow Electron users for £1,100
Which was fair at the time ( 5 years ago ) when I sold both my machines in Dec 21 I undercut any other seller £1500 for the for the md £1700 for the mm
But sold to a fellow nought £2900 for both. Yeah I could have asked for a couple hundred more but after the last couple years of lockdown and all other kinds of shit I decided that sometimes decency stands above making dosh
I was happy with the price and he was more than happy. So…it’s up to you

1 Like

d07e44e436aa5b9ef5c80950c8702959--austin-powers-dollar