Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!

Got the MNM at Sweetwater USAā€¦ Musicianā€™s Friend says they will get the MD in at the end of this month. Not sure if they will really get it or notā€¦ Put my order in.
Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I just bought one of thĆ© new MD uw just music always haveā€¦ At 999 e with postage i should have done that two week earlier. I was spying them everyday, today thĆ© std machinedrum disapear from their listing it make me react.
Reading thĆ© french page of thĆ© site it should CĆ“me with Ć  tm1ā€¦

I think they will. I had an order for the mono machine from Musiciansfriend and about 2 weeks ago they took the MM off their site completely. I called them, and they said they had no records of any incoming shipment, so I freaked out a bit. Fast forward and the MM was delivered today! The fact that they still have the MD listed on their site makes me think you are fine.

1 Like

Just had my MM delivered to me at work. It is sitting on the corner screaming at me to go home right now!

Mines here! Early day , but I think the PI engine is fast becoming my fav. Not that interested in the TR stuff. This thing is fast to use and was suprised how punchy it can get, especially with some external processing.

I can see PI and the FM getting used most by me, I feel much more comfortable straight away with the sound than I ever did with my RYTM.

3 Likes

Good to know! I do have the pre UW versions of each but I wanted the most updated versions before they are gone.

MDUW arrived yesterday for me as well, woohoo, nice sounds, nice workflow!

1 Like

Techtalk with Daniel Stefanik feat. Machinedrum & Monomachine

2 Likes

my md has just arrived today as well. it is definitely love at the first sight. :3lektron: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I find that the end of silversā€™ production has a great impact within our community. Thereā€™s a kind of revival of MD and MnM sound production that I feel very interesting.
I really love the silversā€™ and appreciate new players with new vibes.
Welcome to all of you, the silver is dead long live to silver.

6 Likes

My brand new MD is dead after less than a week. Internal battery has gone flat. Gutted :frowning:

The battery is only a 5 dollar replacement, can probably do it yourself.

What has caused it to go flat though? Thatā€™s the question. Not going to open a brand new unit and lose my 3 year warranty, hopefully Iā€™ll get a reply to my ticket today.

1 Like

Probably a.faulty battery. Anyway no need to be gutted, elektron will sort it out for you.

1 Like

It was posted off this morning so Iā€™ll hopefully have it back next week. Needs a new CPU.

1 Like

Well I much prefer the sound of my ,silverā€™ as well as the look of this MDUW. I was very suprised how nice samples sound through it, really adds some crunch but without sounding weak and harsh.

I prefer this much more than my RYTM. Iā€™ll be honest, I find the digital can fatigue your ears quicker for some reason, but once I have Saturn and various other plugs it really starts to sound organic.

PI is by far my fav machine atm, it is hard to stop myself from making cliche glitch that has been done a 1000 times, but just as a drum synth it is so quick to get usable sounds that hold up in a mix.

Now a MD with the seq functionality of the RYTM would be gold. I miss track lengths, donā€™t miss micro timing as much as I thought, just makes you be more creative with swing and LFOs to get more original grooves.

I love this thing so far, why didnā€™t I pick one up years ago, I guess I pigeon holed it to minimal techno, which I find intensely boring lol

Yes indeed, youā€™re so true :cry:

Hey LyingDalai, why are you crying, you sell yours ?
Or did my emphasis extract you a tearā€¦ of laugh
:wink:

I realised that. I offered a Pyramid to my MDā€¦ :wink:
Oh what a dream team.

But indeed, I have a great pleasure to play just with MD. Ho what a pearl.

Cā€™est lā€™Ć©motion !
I did like your wordsā€¦

And Iā€™m not selling my silver machines !
:smile_cat: