Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!

Still lots of fun to be had in placing trigs and locks for the CTL-AL machine, though.

2 Likes

Right. But I find it hard to control, so far.
Should have been called MESS-AL
:loopy:

2 Likes

they are already there :elmd::elmm::innocent:

After much nail-biting, hair-pulling and finger-tapping, my longed for silver machine has arrived at last. I’m finishing up a DIY two-tier stand for it and the Octatrack today after which, it will take up permanent residence on my desk.

1 Like

This is pretty cool mate.
Beware beware beware with your DIY stand !
There is a thing that is very important: your screws must not go within the metal case more than 4 mm.
If you go too deep, you might damage the inside !

Thanks for the warning! Indeed, I have been careful about the length of those screws!

With wood, it’s easy to go deeper than expecting, that’s why I prefer to warn you seriously :tongue:

Thanks. I appreciate your concern and I will be sure to take precautions (washers, precise measurements).

Here’s the lovely MnM in its temporary DIY stand with its best friend (and yes, I was very careful to keep the screws within the safety margin, something about which I would not have known were it not for the kind denizens of this forum)

2 Likes

Just been playing with the CTRL AL tonight. Literally never had so much fun so fast, this box is special! It’s gonna make my transitions a lot more organic between tracks, I’ll really be able to get my tweak on live. Got a big gig in 4 weeks, can’t wait to get it played out over a big system :slight_smile:

3 Likes

got my MD today so nice so happy

1 Like

Got the MNM at Sweetwater USA… Musician’s Friend says they will get the MD in at the end of this month. Not sure if they will really get it or not… Put my order in.
Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I just bought one of thé new MD uw just music always have… At 999 e with postage i should have done that two week earlier. I was spying them everyday, today thé std machinedrum disapear from their listing it make me react.
Reading thé french page of thé site it should Côme with à tm1…

I think they will. I had an order for the mono machine from Musiciansfriend and about 2 weeks ago they took the MM off their site completely. I called them, and they said they had no records of any incoming shipment, so I freaked out a bit. Fast forward and the MM was delivered today! The fact that they still have the MD listed on their site makes me think you are fine.

1 Like

Just had my MM delivered to me at work. It is sitting on the corner screaming at me to go home right now!

Mines here! Early day , but I think the PI engine is fast becoming my fav. Not that interested in the TR stuff. This thing is fast to use and was suprised how punchy it can get, especially with some external processing.

I can see PI and the FM getting used most by me, I feel much more comfortable straight away with the sound than I ever did with my RYTM.

3 Likes

Good to know! I do have the pre UW versions of each but I wanted the most updated versions before they are gone.

MDUW arrived yesterday for me as well, woohoo, nice sounds, nice workflow!

1 Like

Techtalk with Daniel Stefanik feat. Machinedrum & Monomachine

2 Likes

my md has just arrived today as well. it is definitely love at the first sight. :3lektron: :two_hearts:

2 Likes