Are They All Gone?

Thanks! I ordered a few days after the announcement, so hopefully there is not a huge line of people in between.

Good luck Barnacles… I bet you get yours. I ordered either the day of the announcement or the day after, and mine’s en route… it seems they are moving down the list quickly. (I had previously received an email giving me a likely ship date of July 29th, so they are getting them faster than expected)

so my brand new mm has already done a factory reset on itself losing all of my patches/patterns and gave me a “low battery” message on boot :frowning:

gotta send an email to elektron direct tonite after i register the serial

There are at least a couple of people reporting the same thing with their new Machinedrums. It’s making me quite nervous that my long-awaited MnM will suffer a similar ailment…

can you link? are they having to return them to sweden? :frowning:

Yeah. Looks like they’re being sent to Sweden for CPU repair. Good luck. I hope it gets sorted out (and proves a rare occurrence)

Hey, I ordered a MM from ProAudio star back in early March (the 11th, I think.) I’ve called them a few times, beginning with a May arrival as an answer in March to no idea when it comes now. I believe they must have like around 100 Elektron boxes on backorder.

Have to say that hearing people ordering for the final round a few weeks ago and already having their orders is kind of frustrating to hear. Any idea on when Elektron will clean up back orders?!

I’ve been watching this thread since May… Here we come August.

It’s on its way back to Sweden as we speak, it’s in Germany right now on a UPS truck :slight_smile:

registered the sn and created a ticket w/elektron. hoping for a quick turnaround. getting low battery warning on every boot and seems to restore to factory defaults every time :frowning:

I ordered MM from Guitar center in February and finally got it few days ago. I’d call ProAudio and ask if they are getting a shipment soon.

I just got off the phone with ProAudioStar. They say they still don’t even have a ship date yet. So I guess it’s not quite first in, first out in the Elektron queue…

That’s 3 of us so far. I’m waiting on mine to be returned now. However they said that it might be longer than usual because it’s summer vacation time :frowning:

After hearing last week that it would be shipping this week, I officially got my order cancelation notice on the MnM from Musicians Friend.

So… Any new unhappy owners want to unload their new MnM mk2 +drive??

Plan C is trying to continue to wait impatiently until they start showing up on the used market at a reasonable price. :weary:

Sorry dude :frowning: my friend’s order from guitar center was also cancelled.

any word on yours yet? mine’s been in california at the repair center since last friday. was told i’d get “test results” this week but haven’t heard anything yet. shame i bought this thing so long ago. it finally arrives and i have to immediately send it of for repairs =\

Sooo. I had ordered a Monomachine from Guitar center and got a call last week that my order was canceled. Got an email today saying that actually they WERE getting more in, and lo and behold I replaced my ordered with 15% off. So if you act today, there may actually be a chance you get one of the last ones. This is who I talked to :slight_smile: Tell them Alex sent you:

Nui Harris | Bilingual Sales Rep III | Guitar Center | 1-866-498-7882 Option 4, ext 2864

1 Like

Just came here to post this… What good news!

1 Like

Just got mine back yesterday, received a complimentary shoulder bag and protective cover for it too :slight_smile:

Yes!!! Same experience with Musicians Friend and my canceled MnM order. I was told today that I secured one of the last four still available from their final shipment with 10% off. So excited! Sounds like it will work out for another handful of us! :joy:

1 Like

I want one!