M8 Tracker

YES! I’m excited for you, but far more excited for me!

1831 right here!

2 Likes

Does anybody have a higher order number than me? #1836

@vanark

2 Likes

Your shipping address is not the same as the address that was used on the preorder. If you change your address, you have to email support so that I can update the order.

3 Likes

Really? The shipping address on the Dirtywave site for my account looked ok to me. No change is needed

I am not expecting a shipping notice soon because my number is in the 1750s.

1 Like

Oh I did not mean yours specifically. :slight_smile: I just mean if someone needs to change their preorder shipping address, it is not updated when you update your account’s address since the order was already placed~ Need to also email support etc so that I can update the order. I send out an email a few days prior from order shipping, to make that point clear. So many people have moved this year. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok.

I was just commenting about being reminded to log on and check my account because everybody else was posting their order numbers. All looks good to me!

I am confident everyone will be taken care of. :+1:

@trash80 was super efficient in address changes. I greatly appreciate it.

I know that has been a major hassle and bane of his pre-order process, but I couldn’t imagine it being handled with a greater efficiency than how he handled it

4 Likes

I’ve never had an issue with any of my micro USB devices.

edit: not saying issues don’t arise, but every port is going to be like that. USB-C isn’t some magical invincible port. I’m sure in 5 years or so people will be saying “I’d never even consider a device with a USB-C port, USB-D is much better”.

5 Likes

This is probably one of the most pedantic things I’ve ever read.

1835 here. Getting pretty excited now

1 Like

That’s funny looks like we’re order neighbors.

1 Like

Man, if the anticipation is bad now- I can’t imagine how bad it will be once I get the shipping notification

2 Likes

Late 1500s here. UPS says it should be arriving monday.

2 Likes

Man, I read that and mistook Monday as “today”

Shame you’re gonna wish away your weekend, man

I view it as a last chance to give my other synths the attention they deserve before they are all unjustly abandoned in favor of the newcomer :wink:

2 Likes

Order #1692, Just got an email saying that the shipping label has been created.

3 Likes

Really appreciate all of ya’ll who are posting their shipments so I can help control my hype lol

For what it’s worth all preorders should be fulfilled by Tuesday at this rate. Last preorder batch of units is half way done.

26 Likes

wait til you see USB-ZZ!!

1 Like