M8 Tracker

I think there are some techniques discussed in the meetup videos, but also it’s been discussed recently on the Discord, if you want to pop in and have a look!

1 Like

So if they’re not doing preorders anymore, how would someone buy one when more become available? I’m confused, genuinely.

Once the preorders are dispatched, all remaining already built units (because of cancelled pre-orders for instance) will be put on sale (November maybe?). Then, IIRC, there will be a two months period before new units available, and will be put on store as soon as they are produced, with no pre-orders, and possibly at a higher price.

3 Likes

Whens the Anniversary edition coming out? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I preordered mine twice. And chickened out and cancelled. I feel bad about it now. Let’s hope I still can catch one whenever they put it on sale again. And hopefully they won’t raise the price. Customs is already big $$$

anybody have any links specifically to some clips that focus on sample based usage and production on the M8 please post them

1 Like

Damn i still havent touched tables… next stop is trying microseq in tables :open_mouth:

3 Likes

M8 tracker is love. M8 tracker is life ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m in the 1700s… :yum:

Running M8 headless on a teensy is a cheap way to use it on your choice of hardware, with or without a gamepad and plugged into a tv if you want. Trash80 has a patreon account if you want to contribute a small amount in return for the software.

7 Likes

I’m 1746 what about you? My b-day is in 5 days I’m hoping a get a shipping notification in time for that :smiley:

2 Likes

Yesterday I decided to make a track using the samples included in the card but I realised that I can’t use them because when I try to select one of them, it’s not there.

Is this normal? I can sample and works well (I was sampling my SP1200) but not upload samples in the card and use them

Sounds like you’re using the instrument browser (top) to select an instrument and not the sample browser (below)

8 Likes

It looks great.
However, at this point I‘d never even consider a device with micro USB port.
If it gets USB C then I will give it a good look.

1 Like

OMG!!! Thanks bleo!!! I didn’t see it! :heart:

5 Likes

looks like we’re into the 1600s yall

3 Likes

YES! where did you get this info?!

1706 and I just got a shipment notice! So, you’d probably be in luck receiving it right on your birthday. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Discord :smiley:

@othernet woah really!? dang he’s really cranking them out!!! you got a tracking number? or it says “shipping soon”?

and so…the refreshing begins

2 Likes

Dunno why I didn’t think of logging onto my Dirtywave account until now, to check my number and shipping address.