M8 Tracker

The only people who should have one right now are the few that helped with assembly / boxing of the units ready to ship. Since any shipped preorder just left my shop a few hours ago. :slight_smile: I imagine that is either from one of the people who helped, or a friend of theirs.

4 Likes

No worries Trash, comment on the pre pre order appreciated, Iā€™d forgotten the specifics - looking forward to M8

1 Like

Oh yeahā€¦ I also needed to give everyone some time to update their shipping addresses before I just ā€œhit the go buttonā€ ā€¦ was worried some units would be lost in the shipping void. :hushed:

4 Likes

Some how that shipping update got slotted under promotional in my Gmail, totally missed it before browsing over hereā€¦ hopefully the actual shipping email makes it into my normal email but Iā€™ll try to keep my eyes extra peeled for a few weeks.

1 Like

If I was to pre-order a M8 today, how long will it take before it is ready to be shipped?

Edit: just an estimation, so that I know what to expectā€¦

2 Likes

It might be a bit before he get back but Iā€™m pretty sure preorders are done. After all preorders are sent out, the remainder will be put up for sale as first come first serve and there wont be preorders from then on.

2 Likes

This is slamminā€™ā€¦

22 Likes

only vocals and percussions are samples according to comments, rest is internal synths and FXs. Nice!

1 Like

Christ, that sounds amazing! So polished

1 Like

em eight BANGER!

1 Like

It arrived :heart_eyes:

Thing is really damn coolā€¦

21 Likes

love the design, and it seems to be high built quality enough by the pictures, isnā€™t it?

Yeah build quality is really nice. Thought id struggle with the interface but have picked it up really quick just making my first jam. Havenā€™t got in to the tables yet but Iā€™ll leave that until Iā€™m a bit more used to it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Tables look like the place where the true power of M8 resides. Being an Elektron user, they look like adding another dimension (or micro-dimension hehe) to the current sequencerā€¦

1 Like

Totally. Especially when you consider you can use relative parameters to increment, use chance, hop around teh table etc. And there are 3 free running FX columns per table.

2 Likes

AND you can use different tables for the same instrument, while using chance or random (if you have multiple tables set up for it), AND you can jump to tables within the table and do that with random or chance as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been checking my email every day waiting for an update. I thought I was pretty early on these pre orders but I guess not. Just makes me happier that I was able to purchase one at the time. It looks great, nice track alsoā€™

I wonder if thereā€™s a new batch coming at some point?

((Order#-1000)/200) = approx. number of weeks until order ships starting from last week.

14 Likes

Thanks @trash80 !