Like to 'like' you

There’s a lot to like on this forum. And I would like to ‘like’ it, but often the forum does not permit me to ‘like’ more posts in a certain period of time. Can we, like, get more ‘likes’, please?

Edit: if you like this request, please just ‘like’ it.

121 Likes

I like this!

19 Likes

Peter, we’ll look into getting that like threshold adjusted.

You certainly dish out the most likes, and we like that. It’d be a shame to limit that.

37 Likes

@PeterHanes is both the most likeable and most likely to like, I say grant his wish, like seriously :joy:

39 Likes

I like to like this like to like you post.very likable

6 Likes

Personally I like the idea of some like regulation. Especially with the advent of dislike being removed from most of the internet.

Keeps the universe in balance, see.

5 Likes

Restrictions are for the dreamless… :smile:

33 Likes

C’mon everybody else: go ‘like’ all the likable things on this forum!

30 Likes

Just wanna say there are some really great folks on this forum, different backgrounds, genders, locations, outlooks, ages, and so on, yet we make it work, I love it.

A big :heartpulse: from me x

18 Likes

Wow. I like everything in this thread. ‘liked’!

9 Likes

I agree we should get at least 15% more likes. During the like shortage I had to really think deeply of who gets the likes though

6 Likes

We’re going to employ some quantitative easing. 15% is too much, too soon.
We don’t want to get into a Like Inflation rate of over 2% annually.

11 Likes

Can we enable an “unlike” option? Where if we’re hard up for some of those alluring likes we can remove the likes from posts we non-like to save up more to give to posts that are really good?

But seriously, though- the like system is there to prevent forum clutter from people saying “+1” or “I like that”

I might have to protest by actually rising above my awkward tendencies and literally saying “I like that”

5 Likes

afraid not,

but the old :-1: speaks volumes

3 Likes

I don’t care what you doooooo.

I wouldn’t wanna be like youuuuu.

3 Likes

The positivity in this thread frightens me. Please remember that we are still in the internet!

6 Likes

This thread has legitimately inspired me to try and be even more positive in my everyday life :joy:

5 Likes

And here I thought @PeterHanes was just my own personal Elektronauts stalker…

10 Likes

More ‘likes’, please! Especially on good news days.

8 Likes

Amen!

8 Likes