Jogging House - Lure - Now with Videos

I’m very happy to share my new album ‘Lure’ with you. It is out today via Seil Records - and for the very first time there is a vinyl edition. So the excitement is even a tad higher than usual at the moment. A limited cassette edition is also available.

‘Lure’ is about hearing through the noise that surrounds us - and listening to our hearts. About accepting the things we cannot change and finding comfort in uncertainty. Or at least to me it is. The basic concept was to play over sounds & sequences that are somewhat unpredictable and out of tempo in order to create loopy yet shifting melodies and loose rhythms.

Granted, this was not planned before making the album but happened more or less naturally. All tracks were recorded in single takes to 1/4" tape. I also had the camera rolling while recording, so there will be videos to many of the tracks.

These are the things I made the album with: Elektron Digitakt & Digitone, a small-ish Eurorack system, Ciat Lonbarde Cocoquantus, Boss SP303, Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl MK2, Montreal Assembly Count to 5, OTO Bim & Bam.

I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!

Edit: I will add the videos to the tracks below, once they are up on youtube.

Tulip

Weavings

Reeds

Fountains

Balance

Coral

Plumage

Magnets

48 Likes

Awesome… lovely sounds. Always sounds like you no matter what gear you use.

2 Likes

Sounds great dude :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much, guys. Incredibly glad you like it. :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m so glad you are releasing a vinyl this time! Just ordered mine, can’t wait to take a listen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the support!

I’m super excited about the vinyl as well. But to be honest, it is also a little scary now that they are all sitting in my studio and I have to actually sell them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll take one if they’re not sold out already !

1 Like

Will do. There are still plenty in stock. Thank you!

1 Like

Just had a listen, it’s gorgeous, all these little noises like drops in a morning web, and when you look into it, you can still see the moon…

1 Like

very calming - enjoying it now

1 Like

Congratulations ! Just ordered the vinyl

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much. This is so cool. I will ship out all orders as fast as possible.

2 Likes

This is sooo good. Put it on while surfing reddit, haven’t stopped either one.

1 Like

Congratulations, sound nice, emotive!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you could get lost in the album. That’s what it’s all about for me when making music.

1 Like

really looking forward to your videos. Especially with the cocoquantus!

1 Like

I bought the digital version…waiting for the cassette…i have no Plattenspieler…:frowning:

1 Like

Thank you! Not sure when I will get the tapes, but I don’t think it will take too long. Besides that, a turntable can really bring a room together.

1 Like

I really like this precise aloofness to evoke dreams! Nice album :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like