Jamuary 2022

Lots of really inspiring stuff here.

My first Jamuary effort - managed to find a couple of hours this afternoon. Lots of rev2 parts and analog rytm on sampling and drum duties - recorded in one take into AUM with a little compression and lots of messing about with daw cassette.

11 Likes

Day 3. Segments of a live improvisation (modx) on a DJ session by my partner.

2 Likes

sounds like Kraftwerk!

2 Likes

Day 1, wonā€™t be able to do it daily but I am going to try 2 times a week.
Might be fun doing a series of Serial Killer Themed tracks. Today; Ed Kemper.

7 Likes

Very nice sound! Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

sequential pro3
elektron rytm
moog dfam
noise engineering ruina
unfiltered audio triad
devious machines infiltrator
valhalla supermassive

6 Likes

Youā€™re all making really nice stuff. Hereā€™s something noisy and off-putting to balance things out.

9 Likes

Jamuary 03
techno

8 Likes

Hadnā€™t gotten this sound out of the Subharmonicon yet and god Iā€™m glad I tried. Minilogue XD as well plus Valhalla Delay & Supermassive

2 Likes

The MXD really is a secret weapon for ambient I swear. Great vibe!!

1 Like

Sweet as

2 Likes

First jam of the year. Syntrx through the ARā€™s compressor. No MIDI or sync, just playing the dials. Itā€™s super ropey; more to get going with Jamuary, than having anything to say.

3 Likes

No way will I manage one a day, my wife will kill meā€¦

Iā€™ll go for one a weekā€¦

DT making love to the DN straight in from DI (as Iā€™m terrible at mixing and have no idea what Iā€™m doing):

5 Likes

This almost feels like cheating. I have less to say with my Syntrx than @Octagonist

2 Likes

:laughing:

I donā€™t usually go to Insta because Iā€™m trying not to leave any more digital footprints on anything Zuck owns. But Iā€™m glad I did this time. Gold star.

2 Likes

The Track and the Video are awesome. The Heart in the Machine with a really nice red lighting. Nice hypnotic Concept. I love it.

2 Likes

Much more than you know. Really Nice Mood!

Great Track, great Vibe.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s day 3. Just one pattern on my MPC One, played out with track mutes. Not my favorite, but not the worst either I suppose. I think the mix is the main sticking issue for this one. But I got it ā€œdoneā€ which is the important thing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Itā€™s crazy. This thread and that one

are my favorite Ā« Radio Stations Ā».

Really great Tracks.

3 Likes