Jamuary 2022

Jamuary 02/22

8 Likes

Super nice !!

2 Likes

in England itā€™s a delayed bonus bank holiday, day 3 jamuary bonus before work inevitably stifles the jams.

26 Likes

First day of the year, probably not going to record all jams, but I managed to put together 30 min of patterns with the OT DT & A4 (:slight_smile:

8 Likes

That jam is a bonus! Love it.

2 Likes

OK day 3 and jammed out a track for an EP that I think is finished. Microfreak and OP-Z againā€¦

4 Likes

day 3 - wee improv on Keystep 37 in pattern-arp mode. Never attempted screen capture stuff so already a win for pushing me to try it out - lessons learned include finding a way to reliably sync audio and video, using a limiter and probs adding a camera to the equationā€¦baby steps though.

2 Likes

Cinematic sketch #3. Piano and Felt Instruments Blisko (strings) and Jasno (fx/drone).

12 Likes

Awesome work, man! Itā€™s like a grown-up Earthbound trip hop exploration theme turned battle theme. Your posts in the current sound thread are all awesome, but wow watching you perform live is so cool :slight_smile: I really appreciate the performance even if I donā€™t know the machinedrum!

1 Like

n3w_mo0n

3 Likes

6 Likes

Jam #3: SubH - ARII with CR78 samples - Minitaur - OB6 - Guitar

8 Likes
8 Likes

Not much in the tank today.

Modular / Minilogue XD / DT / Spitfire Piano plugin

8 Likes

Full on weirdness for today session (actualy recorded yesterday but 'im running on a one day latency for all those things hahaha).

4 Likes

Happy 2022 everyone! Some fun last nite with Rossum Trident and Morpheus Z Plane filter using various filter modes and effects

2 Likes

Number 03! Downtempo dub. Volcas + Microfreak into MC707 into DR-05. Quick ā€˜masterā€™ with Waves Abbey Road TG

4 Likes

First time participating in Jamuary. Couldnā€™t sleep so I sat down and patched up something simple. Hoping to get at least 10 ā€œsomethingsā€ done during the month. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Day Threee woooooo

9 Likes

Is this really a Jamuary track? Well, I made it in January 2022, for Disquiet 0522 too, so maybe it is.

Five seconds of sound grabbed more or less at random from a track found either in the Tape folder of my Norns Shield or the Reaper renders folder, one per month in chronological order as created in 2021. Some of the pieces were finished; others are not.

And then I made a quick video for Instagram too.

1 Like