Jamuary 2022

You know, I should prob post my stuff on here directly rather than just link to IG lol. You make a good point.

1 Like

6 Likes

:cloud_with_snow:

6 Likes

Day Three done! I sampled my little NTS-1 into the Digitakt which really helped to squeeze some nice character out of it. Brassy sounds with drive and movement, a semi-generative piece (I interfered a fair bit) and some nice Ventris 'verb.

7 Likes

Just the Rhythm. Some stuff I stole from a couple of records. A good time.

16 Likes

Hey, thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunny: sunny today in LA

2 Likes

Much more than you know. Really Nice Mood!

Thank you, much appreciated!

Thanks! It keeps coming in and out of my setup, whenever I bring it back I love how good it sounds.

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

blurry, waking up “wash over you” jam this morning.
featuring mostly my wrist as i didn’t consider the angles.

6 Likes

Thank you ^^ :pray:

This time, a meditative soundscape inspired by a technique for ambient/evolving music by Oscillator Sink.

2 Likes

Cinematic sketch #4. We had about 40 cm of snow in the past 48 hours. So file this under wintry cinematic sketches. This one is again largely a Felt Instruments showcase (Jasno, Lekko, Helenko, Ciemno, Blisko) with some Spitfire Labs instruments (trumpet and subbass).

4 Likes

morning coffee chops

7 Likes

ominous but sorta sweet number that came together fairly slick for sorta half-improv.

great work everyone!

1 Like

Techno blitz

5 Likes

I can’t help but demonstrate my Freudian fate

4 Likes

Same sequence as day one, but sad now.

Pro2 into Oto BAM
Lyra8 into Quadraverb
Tracker does the drums.
Everything through Acidbox 3.

5 Likes

Argh IGTV is so bad that i’ll keep Instagram only for the little snippets, decided to upload the cool jams from my Jamuary session on my Youtube. Here is the first one I recorded, actualy on the 1st of January.

1 Like