Jamuary 2022

Getting stuck into my MicroMonsta 2 and trying to make some heavy bass and understand the mod matrix:

2 Likes

Second day of Jamuary, second jam :grinning:. A bit experimental, I guess. Digitakt and Microfreak.

3 Likes

Day 2

6 Likes

Here is my first Jamuary 2022 Contribution. Started out with the bass, ended somewhere between D&B and Techno?

5 Likes

Day 2, woohoo!

5 Likes

yay, day 2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sunny:

7 Likes

Jamuary 02, there you go.
My YT premier is today, thanks to Jamuary :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Now this one’s (by my own arbitrary standards) more like it! Actually recorded the audio this time, too!

5 Likes

for good start (I dont think I will manage to make one every day)

7 Likes

I think today’s beat is even weirder than yesterday’s. Who cares, 2/2 days on the board.

10 Likes

Leaning into the jam spirit. 3 takes into the Blackbox + one more for the solo & record. No loops, overdubs, or metronomes.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ll do this every day, but digging the tracks I’ve heard so far.

This is a sloppy jam with the Digitone and Octatrack. A little longer than it needs to be, but one take into Ableton. Using substan’s sublime soundpack as a lead sound. Still getting a handle on the Octatrack but having lots of fun with scenes.

9 Likes

My track from Jan 1st

6 Likes

hasty four on the floor beat from the couch tonight

9 Likes

heres one

8 Likes

Tracks for days 1 and 2

6 Likes

Day Two, done! Visiting family, so had to bring a small travel setup and stay up late to get it done.

I decided to keep it simple and use just the Digitakt with Ventris Reverb, recorded direct to Zoom h6. No post-processing at all, and I’m pleased with how it turned out. It’s a bit of a tribute to Aaron Copeland and his beautiful way of writing chords.

17 Likes

my almost late entry for day 2

glitchmachines tactic
sequential pro3
korg opsix
bitwig and other plugins for goodness

8 Likes

Novation Circuit Rhythm x Koala Sampler

19 Likes