Jamuary 2022

Not joining in this year, having other plans. But enjoying all contributions so far. Thank you all for sharing this! You are all awesome! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

eat sleep jam repeat

3 Likes

Many thanks! @Tchu Appreciated! :pray:

1 Like

I was surprised at how good the FM synth sounds on the M8 :open_mouth: great jam :+1:

First jam 2022, an early sketch with just MD & MCL

6 Likes
16 Likes

Just a looping groove, modular, DT, DFAM and Minilogue XD.

Enjoying everyones uploads so far.

8 Likes

never got involved before and figured it was more important (for me anyway) to simply ā€˜show upā€™ for day one.

wee excerpt of a downtempo number on Digitone but experimenting with sequencing via Launchpad Pro Mk3.

2 Likes

Broke the mini-din/lightning cable of my iRig stream :frowning: so no video until that gets repaired (luckily its under warranty)

Microfreak, Volcas, O-Coast into MC707 straight in to Tascam DR-05 with a little eq/master in post.

8 Likes

No video - still working on that - but here is day one-little jam on Akai Force-nothing else. Feels nice to commit to getting something out-even if just a throw away jam!

5 Likes

That was one of the main affects it has on me :+1:

1 Like

Anyone doing this for social media and including videos-how are you filming/recording it? Are you recording the video and audio separately and editing in post or recording both on one device??

I am trying find a way to use my iPhone (12) to record both the video and audio simultaneously (using the line out of the Akai Force) but not found a solution yet-just wondered what others were doing, particularly in the IoS space (canā€™t use work laptop and PC is useless and slow). Any tips would be appreciated!!

1 Like

New aliasā€¦ JagdAngel.
Directionā€¦ Techno.

4 Likes

Could pick up a Roland GO:Mixer

3 Likes

using Digitone as audio interface, into iPhone 11 via camera connection kit, running the camera app and Audiobus app. Sure there are better ways but it works so Iā€™m happy!

1 Like

Ambient cinematic tune.
Sonic Couture, Spritfire Audio, Felt Instruments & Moog Minitaur.

8 Likes

I use an IK Multimedia iRig stream, will record a stereo mix into your iPhone with the video. Works like a charm. Only make sure to use a camera app (IK Multimedia has a free one) that doesnā€™t sum audio to mono. I have an iPhone 8 though, so that might not be as big of an issue with the 12.

1 Like

Both Sublime. Great entries.

2 Likes

Another cinematic piano and VST strings sketch. Now with some Monomachine and Subharmonicon ambience from earlier today. Felt Instruments Jasno for the distorted lead-like sound. So basically a lot going on and nothing still happens.

7 Likes

7 Likes