Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

I’m a little late - as usual :sweat_smile: But since most of this was created on Jan 31. I might be forgiven. The entire track was made within Digitakt, except a slight overall compression in Cubase plus some gentle mastering tasks in Wavelab. Cubase was also used for arranging and triggering Digitakts Patterns. Origin of all the sounds you hear is one recording I took from a construction machine - sort of a pumping device. This is my first upload here and also the very first release to public. Enjoy!

The sample file that Digitakt and me generated the sounds from (if one cares):

Last thing I listend to before I go to sleep now. LOVE this piece! Sweet dreams maybe come over me…

1 Like

Nice. Your stuff has a early Karen Gwyer thing going on. I like.

1 Like

I am little late too, technically i am already in February…but if you live in a timezone left off GMT-0…it´s still a legit entry from your perspective. :tongue:

A jam about the last ambient…like winter is freezing down nature. Everything comes to a halt…but nature is just slumbering…ready to blossom soon again.

2 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve ever participated in “Jamuary”. However, this morning, I woke up, shambled down the stairs, turned on my gear, and here’s what came out.

Rev2, Hydra, RD-8, recorded into the Bluebox.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKvWNqMBRnz/

Closing the month with a wonky cover, like last year. Octatrack as the brain for the Digitone, Machinedrum and Hydrasynth.

1 Like

Last one, some uplifting disco:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKuvg2Jhqqe/?igshid=1qvc505c1tnvf

1 Like

And now I have a new artist to listen to :pray:t4:

Actually did one track a week for the jamuary, but honestly, it’s a huge work for me. I usually need monthes to create something ! ^^

Hope you’ll like it !

1 Like

One of your best jams and I really loved many of them. I mean, really loved them. Thank you! This one has a distinct ”closing track” feel to it and it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Also, big up to everyone who made it 31/31 or somewhere close to that figure! You guys rock!

1 Like

Last one :slightly_smiling_face:
Jam per day was easy, recording, uploading, tagging videos is much more of a task :see_no_evil:
Ipad screen videos come in handy

1 Like

Thank you! i agree about the closing track feel, it’s sheer luck that that jam happened on the last day!

Check out Needs Continuum.

1 Like

I totally forgot to post this in Jamuary, so I hope you’ll forgive me, but I promise it was made last month. This was a live jam, doing some pattern swapping on the Matriarch, handling drums from the A4, and live tweaking everything in a single take.

https://soundcloud.com/kompromatt/crashing-cars

Edit: Total noob move, but I don’t know how to embed the sound file.

Faffing around with Rytm DVCO as a poly @dizzy_pete on Instagram: “Playing with the dual vco machines on the rytm . . . . #elektron #rytm #analog #synthesizer”

Thanks man, that’s such a nice compliment!
Cheers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My only jam recorded in January, a bit late upload because of work but here it is if someone fancys a listen. Made with the Octatrack MKII and only samples from Legowelt.

1 Like

Compiled all my unused/unfinished jamuary jams into 1 project and smashed them all together.

2 Likes

Love the chord progression… nice work :metal:t4:

Tried out my new aputure mc lights with some ambient loops, which shouldn’t flicker any longer and be a more pleasing visual experience. what doo you think?

2 Likes