Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKgALVqB7l6

Started doing digi jams with a friend recently. One Digitakt and one Digitone… swapping places each time we meet. This is our latest jam. An hour or so fiddling and creating sounds, then hit the record button an go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A modular electro track using Doepfer and Make Noise modules.

hi<
last 6 day pack

1 Like

Octatrack Jungle with Tekken samples and extreme delay settings on crossfader.
Not much of a performance, mostly mute/unmute and patterns switching.

7 Likes

Ica tomat puré as the ”esoteric object on the table” wins it!

1 Like

Drone Ambient Perfomance.
MicroFreak -> Kemper Profiler -> H8000 Black Hole + Omnisphere.

2 Likes

Any chance you are inspired by Nils Frahm? You know him?

Great vibe :heart:

2 Likes

Just playing around with the knobs on my OB6, TimeLine and Big Sky.

2 Likes

I can see the link between the song and Nils Frahm.

1 Like

An ode to the loblolly pines in my backyard :pray:t4:

3 Likes

As I have virtually no music-background, I always have a hard time with the melodic parts of jams. I got some feedback on another forum and decided to read up on scales, diatonic chords etc. Still starting out, but to me it proves (again) that there is nothing more practical than a good theory. Made on DT and DN.

Thanks for the encouragement Affectionate-Bee-781

2 Likes

Cheers Dave!
Yeah I know Nils. What I’ve heard of his I like a lot.
The track Says I really love.

1 Like

Completely lost all perspective by the end of working on this. Oh well.

2 Likes

26! Back to some krauty cosmic spacesynth fun. I’ve found that the 707 is an excellent machine for this stuff. Partly inspired by Hainbach’s video on the Schulte phaser.

3 Likes

Hm, cutting out 2mins at minute 10, min 15 or min 20 from todays noon jam?
not to listen all, no variety but raw…
tanzbär, erica fusionbox, ju 06. Aheath zed10 usb to audacity on old hp. Found out today that works, zed 10 not visible in bitwig. If someone knows why?..

1 Like

Cinematic flavor for the 26th day…

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKibJW9Bbkb

live looping and mangling of a single modular voice through the Octatrack. Digitone does the pleasant pads through the empress reverb, drums are MachineDrum through the Strymon timeline, with bass from the Hydrasynth.

1 Like

Three tracks semi improvised live set in the studio.
I use Digitakt to sequence Pulsar 23, Easel Command/eurorack and Mather. It is also used to play back percussion samples. Digitone provides harmonic material and the Continuum is used to record loops on the fly with infinity looper. The idea is to use a single pattern for each element but to use trig conditions dynamically to create variation during the performance

2 Likes

4 on the floor jam from the Deluge. Utilizing an arp track for rhythmic content

2 Likes