Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

27! Just some techno stuff. Sampled some 0-Coast on drumpads, Volcas for the kick & percussion. Bit rough & unbalanced but an alright groove.

1 Like

it’s always time to groove in space…

started this one on the couch, setting up tracks and picking sounds without even listening to them first. my wife and kid were watching tv next to me, so i didn’t want to be rude. tossed the rest together just now in the kitchen while baking some bagels.

2 Likes

Love the sound and structure.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlDQLbh2aj

3 Likes

More please

This will be my last Jamuary 2021. I really had intense time exploring with spoken words. Sometimes they lose meanings, sometimes they give new meanings. And even a very monotonous speech has some music inside. See you in Jamuary 2022!

Getting into some heavier stuff on the Digitone

Well, a jam is for me something that is not prepared in any way, so this is errmmmm…
something I did today:

Checkmate

I made this with my loved digitone (I rebought with a shaming regret for selling it…), in one pattern only, recorded into audacity in one go, compression applied, thats it. It expresses the hopelessness while stunned in a checkmate situation. You know, the king will never be beaten, so its a game that never ever comes to the point, like

1 Like

Just a few from the past couple of days.

28! Sequence from the Microfreak with one of the NE Oscillators timestretched on the 707. And lots of the lo-fi compressor because it makes everything sound nice and scruffy. :slight_smile:

I think there was a life before my Digitone…but i can’t say for sure.

1 Like

a buddy at work sent me this video today. it had to make into the day’s jam.

1 Like

Woop woop, friday jam of the day:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKndVGWhdvZ

I was trying to make the Octatrack sequence in 3/4. I half succeded, but I think at some point lost the plot.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing a lot more modular stuff lately:

At this point having my workflow solid using Eloquencer and modular drums, I can create tracks fairly quickly. Elektrons are still easier to carry and create beats on but my modular synth skills are developing nicely during covid.

Latest live set. Used Model Samples, Analog Heat, Dreadbox Typhon.

Thanks for listening.

Jamuary has been a very productive month - here’s another techno jam

1 Like