Jamuary 2019

Second one is playing with the whole band:

3 Likes

I’ve got back into synths after about 10 years, used to play with Electribe & 404, discovering Elektron gear I simply couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fourth jam done :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Third jam:

5 Likes

Whoa! I didn’t know/forgot about that glitch effect!

That was a cool little morsel!

2 Likes

This effect it’s called Stutter in the Deluge. You can turn the knob too, to modify the duration of the repetitions. Very fun!!

1 Like

4th jam up! Thanks to all that have taken the time to listen so far. It’s been such a breeze and so much fun to dig deep and isolate my Digitakt. I usually use it as my drum machine in my larger setup so it feels like an accomplishment getting these sounds out of it alone.

1 Like

4 for 4 so far

all using the a4mkii (plus more) so far

3 Likes

Album Release :ghost:

1 Like

First 3 patterns for 2019 from the Rytm recorded before I went travelling, thrown together on my laptop with some video tonight.

100% Rytm, no added sugar, all natural samples.

P.s. I love the Rytm’s distortion and compressor, but it sounds like they killed my mixer towards the end. Crackles will have to stay until I get back, sorry.

7 Likes

Fifth jam done :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQLaILBys0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nm58jo13n62n

Liking it! Don’t mind the crackles… not one bit! Adds character and another flavour :wink:

1 Like

Interesting. The start of something perhaps… having said that I wouldn’t mind listening to small changes and slight variations for the time it takes for a good cup of tea to brew.

(Disclaimer: a good cup of tea will take about 3-4 minutes to brew once the hot water has been added)

2 Likes

hey guys, I just recorded a couple songs straight from the octatrack, this is an excerpt of the session.
I’ve got the Octa a month ago and I’m still trying to understand how to make it sound as I want but I’m quite satisfied by this session, hope you like :space_invader:

3 Likes

Ep.04 is about Eurorack Modular:

Thanks!

It’s a lot of work to publish a video everyday. We try to keep it simple to be able to make the challenge till the end of January.

1 Like

An ambient piece… https://soundcloud.com/pkrynx/stoicism

Ahaa, so that is why there is so many #Jamuary posts on instagram, which I enjoy btw :smile: Nice, people! What are the rules?:))