Is M:S abandonware?

:100:

2 Likes

My mate at school had a bong he called hyperbole.

5 Likes

25 footer?

1 Like

Pronounced wrong, I assume? Hyper-bowl

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. I call Snare!

Or I can do a whole track. Either way, Iā€™m in.

Naa man, he was a bit of a reader.
He actually called it hyperbole, which I only found out after some time calling it hyper bowl, which is fine, because they sound exactly the same when youā€™re high as balls.

2 Likes

I did exactly the same thing in my yoot. Who knows about these things til you hear it spoken haha.

1 Like

M:S will never abandon you. It will never give you up. And it will never let you down.

8 Likes

Have I been Model:Rollā€™d?

1 Like

Perhaps we need a Re:Make Re:Model challenge.

Alright, here is my track for compilation.

4 Likes

Hey thatā€™s an awesome track! Really liked the drums and all the rhythmic stuff going on.

1 Like

Thanks! I liked your idea of turning the energy positive, and doing something constructive. Hopefully more people will jump on and post. Then we could put together an ā€œAbandonwareā€ playlist, or do a vinyl release and tour the world. or something.

the model boxes have been out for a year, so itā€™s kind of funny thinking of them as obsolete. they do what they do. think of all the vintage gear selling for insane prices today without any software updates. people still buy the stuff.

2 Likes

Abandon, where?

2 Likes

All hope ye who enter here?

1 Like

Dope track. Maybe I need to pick up a Samples to go with my Cycles?.. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks! If you dig the Cycles, then I imagine you would dig the Samples as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had my M:S for two years now & after the wonderful sample locks firmware update it was all good. Would still like motion recording or plocks for MIDI CC out thoughā€¦

2 Likes