iPad Music Apps?

Just discovered SECTOR by Kymatica. Oh man, it’s great.

5 Likes

nice find dude, let me check that soon. I feel like creating a gdocs sheet for this thread. loooooooots of dope apps been shared so far and just felt a bit bad they’re not getting any recognition.

1 Like

An oldie but goodie. Anything that developer touches is gold. It’s by the same guy that made AUM.

1 Like

AUM is crazy good indeed.

1 Like

Hey all, I’ve created this sheet but I admit I’m not good at sheets. I was gonna scrape appstore links but noticed that most of the apps were shared just by text. Which is not possible to scrape and needs to be added manually.

I’ve moved to 40th post but already took a good amount of my time. So I decided to share it publicly. Let’s collabrate and create the best ios music content sheet ever!

Feel free to edit and style the sheet if you’re already pro on excel :stuck_out_tongue: also I don’t mind transfering the ownership as well. I just want a good resource can refer time to time. I’m going too add the content manually time to time. Won’t be able to finish all at once.

edit: instead of gsheets should we use airtable?

2 Likes

There are many great apps but I do find selecting , finding and filtering them in aum a pain.

I’d like to tag filters with type (reverb , delay etc) . Once there’s a lot installed , along with some cryptic plug-in names , I tend to stick with plugins I know the name of .

A big long list , split via iaa/ audio bus etc , is becoming annoying.

Factory and iMusicAlbum apps (fieldscaper etc) on sale.

That reminds me, SugarBytes also has a sale.

Factory is free, but the IAP is currently about $10 in the US. Normally, it costs double that - according to rumors. IAPs for some of their other “free” apps are similarly discounted.

1 Like

Mutable ported for F R E E

Spectrum Synthesizer Bundle by Thomas Burns

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up that it finally got released!

Sweet!

11 Likes

AUM and Audiobus don’t seem to find them after instal… (iPhone)

Xequence 2 released, intro price of $10

http://seven.systems/xequence2/en/new-in-2/

2 Likes

Doesn’t show for me either. Does show on iPad. Will look for the thread on Audiobus forum and try to get the dev’s attention.

You need to update your iOS, this fixed it for me

1 Like

Same here, they showed up only after the update

the iPhone is on IOS 12.3.1, which it thinks is the latest IOS

User error on my part.

I forgot that I turned off auto-download/auto-install of apps on my iPhone whenever I buy and download an app on my iPad.

2 Likes

Glad I bought the upgrade, I’m now saving my patches and studying the presets, this is one deep synth, great architecture.

These ports are utterly fantastic. And with the UI and integrated modulation so much more accessible than the hardware.

2 Likes