iPad Music Apps?

Thanks! MidiFire and Streambyter looking good. At least if I had a bit of time to get familiar with building things, though another user may already have a delay to share… :thup:

Has anybody worked with that app Sysex Base? I’m curious how simple it would be to perform backups on my phone/iPad.

New controller app ‘Ribn’ by the guy who does the Once upon a Synth youtubes looks good

3 Likes

Yeah. Really like it.

Did a template similar to that in Lemur, but like that this app records movement and seems faster to setup.

I haven’t tried Sysex Base but I’m using Midi Tool Box for backups and loading sounds to my A4. Works great.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks!

I have sysexbase, used it to load and backup samples from my old Roland s-10. Works great. Haven’t used it yet for backup of my Rytm, I should though

Cheers for the heads up, looks well worth a quid. Is once upon a synth guy on here?

Don’t think he is…

I started using Ribn - it’s great

I was just using it on other apps. But now on OT and I :black_heart: this app

Great interface and definitely bold enough for a phone on table at arms length.

Very nice.

AudioLayer a sampler by VirSyn out.

http://www.virsyn.net/mobileapp/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29&Itemid=8

They mention on the AB forum they are going to allow Reslice to sample from the signal chain in the future as they adapt the feature from AudioLayer.

1 Like

Ribn + Digitakt = :raised_hands:

1 Like

Heads up if you are intending to use iOS 12 beta - it breaks the midi connectivity with my Digitone. Now the DN is no longer recognised as a midi device (using CCK).

1 Like

damn, i wonder if this will also affect the Audio4+/dt/ipad combo that i’m using.

thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Been watching this thread for a long time and eventually got an iPad this weekend and I’m loving it. Beatmaker 3 is excellent and I’ve korg gadget and AUM with rozetta and Moog apps from my iPod touch.

1 Like

I use the same combo and its great.
Im not update mine.

is it possible to use the iPad without CCK with the mio10 with MIDI over LAN?

Be careful. I spent a small fortune on music apps and NEVER use them. There are some great ones, but the workflow on an iPad is just horrific.

8 Likes