iPad Music Apps?

Yes! This one is something else

2 Likes

Man I just started using Aum because it hit me that I could play a few apps at a time with it for better songwriting experiences. Ok cool. I loaded up troublemaker in Aum, the synth part was there but not its sequencer, where did the sequencer go?.. Anybody know if thereā€™s a way to use it with its sequencer or is that why I have to now go buy Rozeta all the suddenā€¦

Probably already mentioned but Quantum is an incredible sequencer.

2 Likes

I really like Seekbeats for the randomizer alone. I can spend hours on that thing, driving my wife crazy

1 Like

yeah itā€™s amazing

if you load it as Auv3 then itā€™s only the synth.
I think you can load it as IAA with sequencer (donā€™t know by heart)
I highly recommend Rozeta anyway. Itā€™s amazing (I seem to repeat myself here :smiley: )

2 Likes

Did you load it up as an AU? Because it will do that

@Unifono beat me to it

1 Like

(Plus @Ryan too) Yes itā€™s back loaded as IAA, thanks!

Okay tardigrain is ffffff ing incredible! I made a simple lil clip of my voice into a lush warm pad in like 5 minutes. Loving it, such good OT food

4 Likes

Yes, same here, plus when things get way out, thereā€™s a bank of presets to reset some drums. Fun app, (and so is TweakyBeat)
SB has a good and simp midi setup, one of the best and most reliable drum machines.

My criteria for buying an app is: does it have a SYNC to midi, can it be used with external gear?..

1 Like

Confirmed on the Tardigrain- itā€™s a really cool app and probably the best approach to granular Iā€™ve experienced

2 Likes

have to test it

Tardigrain :slight_smile:
and external control via Midi CCā€¦
I use a Launch Control XL and set it up in minutes to control almost all parameters with the 16 knobs and use the 8 buttons as an archaic keyboardā€¦
As I am lousy in doing an youtube for that I can only describe it as a beautiful granular machine I have got with that controller.
Definitly recommended to control tardigrain with something like that.

3 Likes

This is the thing Iā€™m missing most about Borderlands.

3 Likes

For anybody that hasnā€™t heard(I was ignorant of it once)- Sunvox is really cool. After about 30 minutes of being completely lost it all sorts itself out and feels pretty straightforward

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m still liking SunVox.

If only I could figure out a way to select a group of pattern blocks in the timeline. Then copy the group, and paste the group.

Apparently this is easily done on the desktop. On the iPhone its more of a struggle.

1 Like

Iā€™m supposed to be working right now but I just couldnā€™t resist, and bought Elastic Drums after all the conversation Iā€™ve read about it on here.

Holy moly. The ā€œrandom allā€ stuff. I am in heaven.

I have really taken a liking to these kinds of apps lately that can bring out random percussive/rhythmic sounds to put into the Digitakt.

Also been having a lot of fun with Ruismaker FM, but its randomizer can get some pretty crazy harsh sounds (same with Seekbeats). Elastic Drums seems to be a bit more constrained ? From preliminary testing anyway. Like after hitting random inst+seq a bunch of times most of it seemed listenable and useable.

:star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Apple maybe announcing New iPads on Tuesday

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping their new iPads are similar to the capability of the Surface Pro-

Iā€™d prefer my touch device be capable of all of the capabilities of a desktop, and Iā€™d like to stick with MacOS instead going back to windows.

1 Like

Check out Elastic FX too, itā€™s mental!
ED is the best synth on iOSā€¦

3 Likes