iPad Music Apps?

I don’t even own an iOS device anymore but I added it to my library anyway!

Ask for a refurnd? and then get it for free? Or is the whole ”App store refund” option only available in the EU?

I’ve never heard of an App Store refund. Who would you email?

I’ve done it a few times myself… has worked like a charm so far!

3 Likes

In the UK it’s a no questions asked deal, you have the right to a refund for 14(?) days. First time you do it it’s literally press a button instant refund, after that you have to email. Not sure why it would be different in the US. If it is I don’t see why you couldn’t change to UK AppStore. Great for musicians who regularly buy expensive apps and then realise they’re either shit or never going to be used.

3 Likes

Wow, I never thought this was possible! Thanks for the heads up, will be much easier to decide which app to buy from now on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! Sweet! Yeah it’s telling me that it worked and I should be refunded. How long does it take for the App Store to update so I can download it again?

You keep the app anyway, but I’d delete and re-download it while it’s free or you won’t be able to update it. Also if you have it saved in iCloud I’d delete it there too before redownloading

2 Likes

Perfect yeah- just deleted it. I’m sure that the App Store will refresh within three days

1 Like

BTW- has anyone updated their Audulus app yet? The new update has actually moved Audulus into a spot where I’ll finally be able to use it. Nice clean organizational structure and pre built modules available

It’s beautiful

2 Likes

How do you add an app to your library without putting it on a device?

Via iTunes on your computer.

3 Likes

Was thinking of the same thing! The iOS files integration in the new audulus update is making it very tempting to buy it now.

My only reason for hesitating is the major lack of ”spare iOS time” that is upon me nowadays. All my free time is eaten by my OTB fappin ATM

1 Like

You can tap to download it then just cancel before it finishes, then you’ll see the little cloud thing instead, you can get it anytime after…

Im going ot have to check it out.
I got the app ages ago but it was way beyond me. The tutorials were not much help to me.
Sounds like it’s a bit more “newbie friendly” now.

1 Like

that shitty refund rule from apple can be used a few times and after that,
before you can buy you have to agree
that you either don’t start it and get a refund
or if you use it you have to keep it… fck apple…

Absolutely it is! Really cool- and really capable of expanding your knowledge within- or not if you don’t want to. It’s a brilliant update!

BTW- I miss your OT2 faux-teaser troll posts- I guess the mk2 has eliminated the ability to post your adobe creations…

Yeah, Audulus education changed a lot when they hired Mark Boyd to do their tutorials and be their ambassador so to speak.

3 Likes

I just recently got Audulus and was like hmm, guess I just have to download all the user patches. But the new modules really make it waaaay more intuitive. Able to build a nice lil virtual modular in a few minutes. Definitely a CPU hawg tho

1 Like

Not yet, but I’m looking forward to try it.
The organization of modules used to be way too chaotic, hope they improved.
The app has huge potential but so far it was more for builders than for users imo

1 Like