iPad Music Apps?

Oh and of course this, which I’ve always wanted to try so that I don’t have to deal with cable mess:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MDBT01--yamaha-md-bt01-bluetooth-wireless-midi-interface

Tried drambo. Looks great. But it didn‘t save my session and crashed immediately afterwards.
Might need to wait until some further updates were done

2 Likes

About DRAMBO.
It work as an audio processing too.
Do you thinks it’s possible to make an OTO BOUM like with Drambo
Here you can see the signal path of the OTO BOUM :boom:

Hello all.
I profit of a sale and grab an last gen ipad with otterbox. I already spent a lot of cash on app and have the following now:
fieldscaper,
gadget,
patterning,
aum,
Moog model d
Digitouch
Thor

Can someone tell me if there is an audio editor on ipad?

Also is there a way to record youtube?

Then is can you recomend me 2 or 3 free reverb delay and distortion ? :pray:

I already went to all the thread prior my purchase, but i should have take note and wont devolve the time to do a second .

Also wouldnt a thread specially on free thing justified??? Thanks all

Haven’t had a crash yet but once this thing stabilises it’s practically an improved octatrack app with a built in modular. I am over the fucking moon

1 Like

I’m looking for a Looper for iPad. Any recommendations?

Aum can do a lot of crazy modulations , buy all the bram bos stuff (Lfo etc) And audio damage plugins

For good general iOS info go https://discchord.com/

1 Like

Try Enso, works on the phone too

That date was last year sorry :roll_eyes:

hmm can‘t judge on the OT comparison.
I always have my doubts when somebody claims that :upside_down_face:

It’s legit. 8(x2) tracks, plocks, condi trigs, crossfader and scenes, lackluster default fx, have to rtfm…but with a modular signal path, polyphony, digital sound engine…its an OT2.

5 Likes

Drambo demos sound good , it’ll take a while to learn.
Beepstreet stuff is typically very good

1 Like

Yeah super impressive achievement. Feels like a “Build-your-own Elektron” almost! Love the implementation of trig conditions, e.g. you can apply probability just to whether it should retrigger

1 Like
1 Like

yeah, I have to learn it properly first obviously. looks impressive

1 Like

I understand your doubts man but this is legitimately octatrack competition, that’s coming from someone who’s basically an OT fetishist

@tdmusic totally agree, I’d think anyone into elektron will dig the features and implementation. Max hype, looking forward to some videos and projects coming from the community

3 Likes

Well I look forward to learning more about it.
I already grooverider comes pretty close to certain elektrons, but drambo looks much deeper of course

1 Like

Free

although somewhat limited, it has a really nice sound engine (same developer as SeekBeats) so it’s great for samples.
it also seems super intuitive and fun for creating short loops as well

1 Like

tempted… how does this feel compared to Loopy (my looper of choice for years)?
the in-app effects might come in handy - and also, when using Loopy in a particular setup inside AUM, I have to use Audiobus sends (wich implies opening Audiobus 2 as well) which makes it more of a hassle to open - also less stable… would like to keep it all inside AUM. I bought Enso looper for this reason, but never quite clicked with it.

Also, I don’t know if it has been posted already - but it seems like SynthMaster One is now free for iPad and iPhone
I already purchased it long ago - didn’t use it all that much but it sounds pretty amazing.
Sort of a Virus-esque sound (no pun intended :nerd_face: )

I use twisted wave. Auditor looks promising.