iPad Music Apps?

I miss Konkreet Performer :frowning:

1 Like

Pure acid is my favorite iOS music app since Koala. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Through the CCK3?

The Send MIDI tools inside ApeMatrix is far better than rozetta midi tools man.
I use the Send Midi AUV3 by apematrix inside AUM.

1 Like

I tried to start a separate Pure Acid thread because I thought maybe we don’t need one monster thread for all apps anymore but the people have spoken, lol

3 Likes

Just DL’d this. Another great app from Jim Audio!

1 Like

This app is fun :grimacing:
Really getting back into ipad music making lately

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m really loving the ipad production as a compliment to the hardware approach.

I’ve got an iPad Pro 12.9 from 2017, but I find it a little slow sometimes. What iPad’s are other people using and do you have slow down and audio glitch problems? I’ve noticed that my screen is sometimes completely non-responsive.

I’m waiting for the 2020 iPad Pro to come out, before I upgrade, as reckon that will give nearer laptop level power + hopefully they will have ironed out all of the 2018 iPad Pro issues, when they switched the form factor etc.

Cheers

I have just a regular 2017 ipad. Works fine for what I‘m doing.
Screen could be a bit larger

Okay, intertesting, maybe I need to wipe it clean and then reinstall everything from backup.

Sometimes slow downs occur when nearing the limit of a devices data capacity, but mine’s 512gb and I’m only using just under 300gb at present.

maybe I‘m using less cpu heavy apps

1 Like

Can a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter be used for a hardwired IDAM connection while also charging an iPad?

Here we go.

Eventide on sale.

1 Like

I wish they´d do a sale on their H9 algorithms.

If anyone else didn’t notice patterning 2s had an update and now long sequences are broken into pages making it even more likes digitakt

edit: just had a go and in some ways this makes it better than DT, considering it now makes sequences up to hundreds of steps long actually useable

6 Likes

Factory, like Patterning 1, and a few others, make me realise one of those apple pen things would be quite a time saver. But it’s sure expensive for what it is. Anybody know of a good bootleg / alternative to the big A Corp’s offering?

I tried a few and found that nothing came close to the ‘magic’ pencil.

If you or someone you know is travelling you might be able to pick on up cheaper, check https://themacindex.com/products/inputs?currency=GBP&spec=apple-pencil-2 for international prices.

Also if you know any teachers or students who would be willing to pick it up for you, you can get an educational discount.

Moog is on sale now as well.

just got an ipad pro 11… could you explain how you do this ? i also have DN/DT

1 Like