Introducing Digitone

Lately bass?

5 Likes

The monomachine lives on!

4 Likes

Now when someone says DT, is it a Digitakt or Digitoneā€¦:thinking:

13 Likes

There is avaible units a EscapeFromNoise.com for u who really want one soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

feature request thread coming up in 3, 2, 1ā€¦ :yum:

6 Likes

I ordered mine before the marketing email hit my inbox :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I find myself excited, which doesnā€™t happen a lot at my age.

3 Likes

aaaaaaand theyā€™re sold out

Just 8 algorithms and only 4 operators?! But with the sequencer and parameter locks, there are probably a lot of sound possibilities.
Stil not sure if I should just buy a Yamaha Montage and sequenz it via the Octatrack.

If Yamaha just would be clever enough to make a modul version of the fm part from the montage!

Until then I will use FM8 :slight_smile: and my Volca fm(3 voices, 32 algorithms and 6 Operators for 135 ā‚¬ :wink: )

I was hoping for a Octatrack size box, with much more voices, algorithms, fm-operators and wavetables. I would have pay the higher price for such a thing. But I know that most of your wanted a box with the DT ā€žformfactorā€œ.

Still good work elektron!

4 Likes

Have any of you bothered to listen to the SoundCloud demos? Damn.

15 Likes

Yes ! They are awesome ! One of my favorite is resodream https://soundcloud.com/elektron/resodream?in=elektron/sets/digitone-polyphonic-digital-synthesiser

1 Like

overdrive is per track, also has the multimode filter and old Base Width style filter at the same time. Also thinking its 8 voices available for each of the 4 tracks, 32 voices at once?

1 Like

Yep, some really good stuff up there. Some FM cheese (not my thing, but I guess some people like it), but some really good stuff too. Iā€™m very impressed with Elektronā€™s demos these days. I guess itā€™s Cenk and Simon doing those? I have no idea. But whoever is responsible, they deserve a bonus. No other manufacturer comes close as far as demo quality, especially from in-house talent.

4 Likes

really hoping its 8 per trackā€¦

Itā€™s pretty clear from the manual that itā€™s not. There are settings for how to handle voice allocation and stealing between tracks.

2 Likes

Sold out :frowning:

8 voices are enough for this small box, come on ladies ā€¦ parameter locks on FM

13 Likes

Yes, I can see that they have been hard at work on the Digitakt OS. Now we know why that isnā€™t true.

Bad Elektron, bad.

5 Likes

arpeggio mnm style or a4?

Ordered, then read what it is :grinning:. Parameter locks and FM synthesis will be an amazing combo.

9 Likes