Introducing Digitakt

I was wondering, is it possible to to use a track for external processing with the DT effects? Anyone knows?

Nope according to Simon somewhere in this thread.

2 Likes

iā€™m planning to use DT + my vintage MD mk1, powerful sampling & classic drum synth engine, a better seq and display, bring it to life with micro timing, trigless trigs, conditional trigs, fill and CTL-ALL together, hell yeah~ then re-sample itā€¦so much fun.

1 Like

Ouch, thatā€™s very disappointing, maybe it will be added in a future updateā€¦

Also is it compatible with transport send midi message from A4 or other Elektron machines? (Iā€™am talking about the sync between pattern change that you have between OT & A4 for example)

this has nothing to do with transport messages ā€¦ itā€™s handled by program changesā€¦ I would be really surprised if thatā€™s different hereā€¦ but we will have to wait a few days to test this

You are totally wrong, Master button will initiate Space Invaders of course ! :thup:

27 Likes

Ah yeah? Where did you order from? Iā€™m about 12th in preorder line at Moog Audio.

yes program changes :wink: of course, thanks

winrar

I was confirmed today that Iā€™m in the first batch BUT the ETA at SweetWater is now June 7th

1 Like

just received notification from Bax; they are not getting it before July 18th ^^

I think i cancel my pre-order ā€¦ this is too much !!!

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s not really on this is it? I mean the pseudo positive talk of itā€™s a couple of days isnā€™t managing expectations very maturely. Just end of June or something certain and keep peeps informed of the delays likely between sending out and making it to retailers. My very respected pro audio UK retailer said this week definitely and has now been put in a difficult position as customers are frustrated. I took a long weekend hoping for some quality fiddle time and now Iā€™m disappointed too. I realise that product development is a tricky business (I am in software myself) and the rule is you under promise and over deliver. This silly game really can be avoided.

3 Likes

yes if people would calm down a bit ā€¦ itā€™s just a new toy/instrument ā€¦ nothing happens if you receive it a few days later
if you ever worked on a bigger project you know that delays happen even if everybody works hard and trys to be on schedule

the dealers are trying to catch customers by promising some early on delivery dates ā€¦ but they donā€™t have any safe infos

1 Like

I went to track my DT via UPS and saw that @Dataline has another careerā€¦

24 Likes

Also called them, where will you get it from then?

A week ago they said it will be this week.

Oh for sure itā€™s a new toy I know thatā€¦ but still there is no reason to confuse the messages. You are right with the comments about retailers though

That is great!

and also will be capable of amazing vocal manipulations via p-lock magic, fills, and conditions.

1 Like

ā€¦and newly revised delivery date is two weeks from now. Still not too bad.