Introducing Digitakt

i get it from Germany. Last info i had was Week 21, thats this week. But i called them today and they told me this new Date. Hilarious. I should’ve pre-ordered at Elektron too. Probably not making this “mistake” again :slight_smile:

@palm: Waiting is not so easy if you have a Youtube Channel :wink:

Right. I’m like man I want it for youtube videos too. lol

1 Like

cool looking channel @umonox - just discovered it with your little hint :wink:

looking forward to your Digitakt videos once you get it - keep up the good work !

hehe, thanks man :slight_smile: check back mid July, i wont get it before :sob::sweat:

1 Like

Same story here, though I did get it for the first announced price instead of the new price.

I wanted to take the DT on my 2 month tour, guess I’ll take the MD instead:)

Just talked to my SW rep. He’s saying that it’s been pushed back to the first week or 2nd week of June so who knows. lol.

It’s now a race to see who will be first to post a picture of their digitakt…

2 Likes

I spend the wait for DT with going deeper on the AR’s sample playing capabilities and now I’m even more stoked for DT. The combination of these two, an OT and AH is probably a lot more than I’ll ever need. No word from my retailer yet, though, but I was promised the first machine they’ll get.

9 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

So it was just a master mixer all along, lol.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So the manual is available!
https://www.elektron.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Digitakt-User-Manual_ENG.pdf

5 Likes

Shitz gettin realzz… :3lektron:

woop woop :sunglasses: :tada:

1 Like

“Now, switch it on. Hopefully
you will experience the same thing as we do”

Meeh need to wait till the end of July hahahah.

Well, you know, at least i can laugh about it… :grimacing:

“The Digitakt can store 2048 samples on the +Drive”

Looks like a limitation but might force me to select 2048 great sounds from my library resulting in more productivity.

Program change is used for sending out a program change message. Program 0 to 127 can be sent. The setting made here is sent every time a pattern linked to another part becomes active.

Does it mean we can’t plock ProgChange ? :sketchy: