Introducing Digitakt

Soon come… :heart_eyes:

Me too!

Thanks, so when is it available and I assume it works with the AR?

Originally you guys at elektron said there would be a sample transfer app for the AR and dt…

@Orwell - ^ is the info you’re seeking and we can safely assume that the application will be available once the hardware is (which was originally aimed at April)

The info found by searching this thread for the term “transfer” and seeking out replies by Elektron officials.

2 Likes

UK retailer I preordered from is now advertising an earlier eta for new orders than when I paid. Good sign. Suggests they’re getting more than expected. They’ve also bumped the price by £50. Win/win.

#excitement

Please may I ask who you ordered from in the U.K.? I ordered from Gear 4 Music and they have just bumped up the price I paid, which was £600, to £649 and would like to think mine is coming sooner than anticipated too :o)

I ordered from Dawsons, also at £600.

I was the 1st person to pre order so I’m deffo in the first batch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pre-ordered from Sweetwater, and I’m supposed to get one from the first batch. I got an email from my SW rep today, and he said he thought that they would be getting the first batch in the beginning of June.

Let’s all make a deal. First person to receive their Digitakt has to immediately press function, and access “Master” after plugging in their Digitakt for the first time. Then, they must report back to this thread, and describe what they saw.

19 Likes

https://m.popkey.co/574b46/WxVke.gif

15 Likes

‘Don’t tell anyone, we have your kids’
Is what mine said… :joy:

1 Like

My SW rep just told me 24th May for the ETA

1 Like

Lol my SW rep gave an ETA of May 22nd - - - - this was 3 days ago though

1 Like

It’s official, SW first shipment got pushed from this coming Monday to the beginning of June!

1 Like

Gonna go ahead and say Sweetwater is throwing darts at a board. You think they would have one rep for a new product release.

Thanks board just happens to be the end of May.

I’m in the 2nd batch, scheduled for delivery between 13th and 16th of June.

I’m enjoying the anticipation, because when it’s over we’ll all kind of miss it, I think.

3 Likes

…and also screenshot and post the reverb options screen :musical_note:

Well, there will aways be the upcoming “waiting around for the next Elektron product” thread (likely this time next year)…

1 Like

my SW guy told me they get them Monday… this was a couple days ago. I just sent him an email to confirm. He replied and said he would find out for me. I’ll post the results when he gets back to me.

2 Likes

My Sweetwater guy said he was going to contact his Elektron guy to find out the facts for me. Will post when I find out.

1 Like