Introducing Digitakt

when preordering, at least at thomann is your place on the preorder list according to how the money came in.
not shure about paypal/creditcard payments, that might be different.
be aware that at least big stores run computer controlled.
I´d not want to miss my DT, really :wink:

Edit: I also got the email :pensive:

Me too

To be honest, while I appreciate various staff members from Elektron coming online here and answering questions, when it comes to communicating the actual shipping status of the Digitakt, they seem to be doing more bad than good.

Get your communication strategy together, Elektron.

Appoint one person to talk about such things. Have this person do this in one place. Direct everyone who wants to know, to this place.

To have this one person say: “I can’t say yet. We don’t know. We’ll let you know, when we know” - is a totally acceptable answer, up until the day you ship. It’s your product and your call. You decide. And we roll with that, no matter.

But to have multiple Elektron staff comment on multiple forums to multiple people in multiple formats, really, you can do better than that. It’s not a matter of that we need or deserve to know, or that we’re entitled to (we’re not). It’s just a matter of you getting the rest of your act together, and be as professional about that part of your business too, as you are in designing and developing instruments.

7 Likes

The homie Jon Wayne got his, I’d figure any day now, we’ll some members here pop up with theirs.

1 Like

so what about the first batch elektron shop pre order ? late june ? for real ?

All units can not leave the warehouse on the same date. We have said that May is the month for shipping and currently it looks like we are going to keep this.

10 Likes

But there is priority for Elektron direct customers correct? contrary to what was said earlier by Simon

And with Australia at the very arse end of the supply chain, late June seems realistic. Nothing you can do about that I guess :man_shrugging:t3: [quote=“Olle, post:5861, topic:35326, full:true”]
All units can not leave the warehouse on the same date. We have said that May is the month for shipping and currently it looks like we are going to keep this.
[/quote]

First batch was shared between retailers and direct customers and that batch will be shipped in May.

6 Likes

Australia sucks for all this kind of stuff, we always get shafted :sunglasses:

How do I find out if I was in the first batch?

It’s like a golden ticket

3 Likes

If you bought from us before the batch was sold out then you are in it. If you bought from retailers it’s what your retailer tells you.

3 Likes

thanks. I’m in the first batch. I will wait these few days :sunglasses:

Spice world!

1 Like

Yeah my retailer said I was first batch, but now they said they aren’t getting first batch from Elektron so…

I just got an email from the UK retailer I bought mine from confirming that they have been informed to expect their batch near the end of may.

Yeah it sucks, but since Aus looks like we are getting shafted to second batch you will most likely still get yours before us even though we preorded a long time ago. They are saying end of June for Aus now

To add to this question:

please could elektron release the new software for sample support for the digitak and the AR.

If the digitak is out, and into the stores, then go ahead and release the overbridge and sample support software.