Introducing Digitakt

Autechre?

7 Likes

FA,
thank you thank you.

2 Likes

I think it is their first, maybe no one pre-ordered in Australia. Its only the pre-orders that are coming in May right ?

Makes sense, for me to preorder from elektron directly I loose local warranty, and have to pay shipping and import tax…

I love Compressor Surprise.

2 Likes

i saw ĂŚ in LA @ the Fonda in 2015 w/ my buddy Dre and it was otherworldly. I swear at one point the frequencies they were pushing were causing me to levitate.

3 Likes

Yep.
Story checks out.

3 Likes

Databomb dre?

You know Dre? Cool👍

1 Like

Only met him a few times but he seems like a swell dude. We probably have some mutual friends.

So Digitakts out in the wild and no one even posting an unboxing or a beat. Strange.

I don’t think they are? any confirmation?

In the wild but caged behind nondisclosure agreements, perhaps.

5 Likes

that would explain all the instagram posts being deleted

From store dj today:

“We just had news yesterday from our Elektron supplier in Australia that this item has been delayed. The new ETA at this stage is “late June”. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hiccups like this do happen with new to market products from time to time. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on the below number”

Any word if Overbridge will be out together with the DT release? I highly doubt it but I haven’t heard any official word, or was there one? Before Overbridge is out it doesn’t really do anything that my OT doesn’t do.

What with the price increase of the mpc live and general gas I just dropped ÂŁ60 deposit on a pre order. Ill let you all know when I get told its shipping in UK.

1 Like

I got exactly the same worded email today from the Melbourne store talking about ‘hiccups and bearers of bad news’. Called to confirm, they said late June over the phone too. Pretty bloody late considering we are in the first batch hey? I was apparently number 3 in line…

My local retailer (EU) has also changed the release schedule to June. I wonder why this is, didn’t Simon say there are already units out there with the production OS? And the shipping picture??