Introducing Digitakt

me too. I imagine there’ll be a short gap in audio similar to what it’s like on the other boxes.

1 Like

would be good if you could p lock a project change to drop in on a certain step for a seamless transition

that’d be sick :slight_smile:
cause o the 64mb project limit ima not gon get a full set out of 1 project most likely (gonna be using some long samples) so that would be lovely.

Nice, thank you for the heads up! Great shop. Would love to send business their way.

1 Like

maybe the master function has something in there so it can be done, the digitakt looks more geared towards performance compared to other elektrons stuff so ill be surprised if not there

Wouldn’t that mean projects would have to all be loaded in to ram? For them to switch so quick?

i meant easier to use live, i’m not that talented, i couldn’t even get my head round the rytm :laughing:
so hopefully the digitakt will be the maschine for me

1 Like

Or use a kaoss pad 3 (+) as a looper on the master (or an ot)… loop with it and load another project

1 Like

i have an xone db4 with looper function not quantized though

1 Like

digitakt and makenoise morphagene might be fun

notch filter, comb filter, formant filter, lofi filter, tape compression, vinyl compression, lofi compression :sunglasses:

2 Likes

? this you know?

Knowledge or hope?

sorry, hope. I know nothing

1 Like

I had one too, really good mixer with even better fx
But without midi cable i couldnt sync it. My elektrons 128 bpm was not the same as my Db4 bpm :frowning:

But i think it must be possible to sync it over USB, with a midi–> USB adapter or a computer

quick lil’ FYI

just heard from Perfect Audio Circuit and they said that the ship date for them has been pushed back, but they’re hoping to get them by the end of the month.

That’s who I pre-ordered from too. Good to know, but my anxiety can’t handle anymore lol

:(((

Well maybe I’m stop checking this forum 4-30 times a day now

1 Like

Yea, we may get them early june :pensive:

When used with many digital pianos you can change instruments per step!
I love using the grand piano with amplitude modulation, digital pianos are awesome!!!

1 Like