Introducing Digitakt

I’m still searching it myself, its definitely one of the Superbooth17 vids with Cenk.

Indeed
Dahlback and Krome have always had a rich sound.

6 Likes

yea i reckon that’s the whole reason for them removing song mode, to make something that just functions better.
happy days, I always disliked song mode. I use chains all the time cause they’re straight forward and instinctive but they’re not perfect. I guess the new chains will be dope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

pfff thanks awesome

The conditional trig thing kind of makes the whole song/chain ‘thing’ a bit of a cliff edge.
And we are standing there.

Sorry, have to take a break from the questions!
Been working for 2 weeks straight now without a day off, so it’s high time for that.

Well… I mean… I might have brought a Digitakt with me home… :cb:

23 Likes

Enjoy!!!

Less cowbell

3 Likes
8 Likes

post demos

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

I love that u said for now. Gives me hope for the future. I appreciate greatly your responses.

1 Like

LoL @12:06

2 Likes

heh or 9:12

I’ve made up my mind. I placed my preorder. I’m onboard for this one. Eager to get my hands on it.

1 Like

You should report to Motty so he can score your point… :wink:

4 Likes

I really like the reverb. I like the envelopes too. I can hear them adding some pop and punch to percussion sounds like a transient shaper or something. When I imagine all the things I currently own being paired with this in different ways, all I see is awesome. It works out really well for me because I’m currently lacking a quality lush reverb as well as an audio interface. Hopefully, the DT can help fill those roles for me too to a degree.

Also, I kind of feel deja vu, like it’s the year 1999 when there were a bunch of sampling/sequencer devices just released on the market like the Akai MPC 2000, Ensoniq ASR-X, and the Yamaha SU700. The DT’s retro computer aesthetic makes me think of the SU700 although the functionality of the two couldn’t be more different; that SU700 was quite the quirky one.

2 Likes

That’s historic levels of ugliness and poor design choices.

I really like that 3d rendered spinning Digitakt at the end of the promo video.