Introducing Digitakt

Yes the SuperBooth for sure.
For hatchingSales / deliveries extend until June
We are less pressed by time

yeah, come on demo pls !

Now Iā€™m on this Chattanooga Choo-choo Iā€™m quite excited, I really hope after all this speculation that the DT has some juicy tricks up itā€™s sleeve, as yet unrevealed.

I just canā€™t imagine Elektron having it in the oven for so long only to be delivered beans on toastā€¦

Most excited about the realtime sampling and playback abilities, hoping itā€™s like the MD for live remixingā€¦
Then also upon capture of a nice bank of sounds I really hope it will be twisto-bonko for some granular found textured beat stuttered insectoid splintersā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

:fearful:the first batch already sold out! That was fast, glad I got on that listā€‹:blush:

Still available in Japan, for 850, which is probably why
Delivered in June.
Iā€™m waiting to decide if this is the one or if Iā€™m going to get a op-1

1 Like

is it Superbooth yet?

I also ordered one, but instead from elektron I placed my order at bax-shop (due to getting a nice discount as mentioned before).

Do you think that bax-shop placed an order at elektrom from the first batch or would you say that shipping the DT to shops is done within the second round?

Did you get in on the same 650 euro&10% off deal? Iā€™m glad I did.

It says Bax is shipping in 9 days.

Yes I did so, too :blush:

But I donā€™t see them shipping in 9 days. Thomann for example shows 15/5 as shipping date. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Are you dutch? the yellow text says: receive withing 9 workdays

Having worked at retailers, i can say that those estimated delivery dates are purely fictional :slight_smile:

15 Likes

They do that all the time. Its really annoying. I did the order there too and you can count on it that we will not be in the first batch unfortunatly. That was also the same with the Heat. I ordered it at Elektron and got it when it came out. A friend ordered it at Bax at the same time, he got it 2 months later. Thats insane. But the price for the Digitakt was pretty good with the discount so I guess I have to wait a bit moreā€¦

Edit: I do hope we get it when it comes out, I cant wait to get my hands on the DT. Looks like a whole lot of funā€¦

1 Like

How are those Videos coming along Mr Dataline ??? :cheeky: :3lektron: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Compassion and support__
new pattern is comingā€¦

Yawn

3 Likes

getting sick of waiting

1 Like

ha,
I guess now the first batch is sold out thereā€™s not that much incentive for rushing to make the videos.
thatā€™ll teach those of us that pre-ordered (including myself), we showed a company that we believe in them enough that they donā€™t need to do much marketing.

and to answer the question of why I want oneā€¦ I love my korg volca sample, but itā€™s just not rugged enough for meā€¦ the knobs are pretty small and fiddly (not to mention it canā€™t actually sample of course :wink:
I am an OT lover and user, and Iā€™ve done a bunch of shows with just that and some guitar pedals, but sometimes it gives me tooo many options. If Iā€™m doing a small improvised set I sometimes like to just have a bunch of small boxes where each just does one job. plus in situations where I drop out the OT for the DT Iā€™ll have more space for extra pedals .

I sort of understand why people might be frustrated with waiting for news, but at the same time the world currently offers me plenty enough things to play/watch/listen/read, I couldnā€™t really ever complain of boredom or be impatient about just another drum machine

Donā€™t preorder games before reviews - donā€™t preorder hardware based on unconfirmed details. After the obligatory ā€œpay to unlock Overbridge functionalityā€ there will be a Digitakt Season Pass!!! :wink:

2 Likes

oh, but taking risks can be fun!
if I hadnā€™t taken the risk I wouldnā€™t be getting one of these in may, but I am nowā€¦ along with all the other people who took the risk :slight_smile:
Iā€™m not so interested in overbridgeā€¦ Iā€™m too in love with my outboard compressors etc.
and I pre-ordered on the confirmed detailsā€¦ any unconfirmed ones will just be a bonus