If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

same here, my problem is, my taste of music equipment only gets more expensive

3 Likes

Time

9 Likes

Hands down, the thing I’m most excited to get in 2022 is this…

9 Likes

this is an important one!

questions I like to ask myself when thinking about gear:

do I have the time to learn it right now?
or does it save me some time?
or does it make my time doing something more enjoyable?

3 Likes

1 at a time works better!

3 Likes

Sequential Prophet 10

2 Likes

I want Covid to catch a virus that mutates it into something that improves us, and cures cancer.

And to stay a bit more on topic, I’d buy it.

12 Likes

2022: Buy nothing.
2023: Buy time.

(Watch me. :smiley:)

Meh, now I’m just being boring. Pulsar-23 is the one piece of gear that keeps calling my name. Not gonna buy it next year probably but it’s in the cards.

5 Likes

You do know you are kiddin’ ya self :wink:

1 Like

You’re not wrong! :wink:

But I always buy stuff second hand and the Pulsar prices still remain a bit high to my taste.

1 Like

Yes, still 1800EUR the last one I spotted, I have time … as long as they are in production we shall not fear and go overboard! :wink:

1 Like

Exactly! There was one for 1700€ here in Finland but I’m not in a hurry.

In fact, I have a plan how I’m probably gonna do this… Sounds like it’s something illegal but it’s not! :rofl: Involves trading one piece I bought earlier this year, just not 100% sure it’s a trade I wanna make.

1 Like

Yea, I also had a proposal with the Tanzbär in the deal but I am not trading that - so no go!

1 Like

Hey Gino,

One of your videos about the Waldorf Iridium is part of the reason I started this thread (cause you made it look soooo cool)!

If I could get a decent deal trading my OT and Mother 32 (plus some cash) toward the purchase of an Iridium, I’d probably do it, even if it meant breaking my commitment to NGNY 2022. OTOH, maybe I will do that in 2023, and hopefully Iridiums will come down in price, be more readily available, and by then any of the hardware/software hiccups will be resolved (and OS 3.0 with MPE will be released).

1 Like

A piano.

8 Likes

Potato.

Or stick?

Can’t decide.

7 Likes

Assuming anything: a piano (answer stolen from @circuitghost)

Assuming I had no other gear: a computer

Assuming starting from zero: norns

Assuming I can keep what I have and don’t have to pay for it: ob6

Assuming I can keep what I have and don’t have to pay for it and can magically add one feature: ob6 with split/layer/bi-timbral

Assuming I can buy anything as long as it is a Nord lead 1 expanded keyboard: Nord lead 1 expanded keyboard

11 Likes

:fist_left:t2::musical_keyboard::heart:

1 Like

Hahaha

1 Like

MOSHED-2021-12-25-11-35-33
:sob:

13 Likes