If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

Probably a 1010 bluebox because it would fill a gap

Edit: thats maybe bit boring for a ‘wish’ lol

I would agree on the iridium, would love one

2 Likes

I kinda already did this. I’m still firmly taking part in the NGNY2022, but I ordered the Boss RC-600 looper in the early december. It won’t arrive until late january, early february though. I’ve been wanting to get a proper multi channel looper for a long time since I sold my EHX 45000 and the RC-505 years ago. The no gear challenge made me speed up my decision to get the one I want.

5 Likes

EASY. MOOG One.

2 Likes

Probably something utilitarian.

Based on no expectations of what would make me a better artist (or affordability), SPL Hermes or Dangerous Music LIAISON would help with FX and tracking routings in a way that i just don’t have the patchbay patience for.

2 Likes

A friend, probably get myself a friend

13 Likes

Flamethrower

2 Likes

Food.

9 Likes

rhodes!!! mk whatever, wouldn’t mind the latest one

4 Likes

I’ve got my eye on this as well, I’d be able to consolidate into it as a bonus!

1 Like

M8…. Looks proper cool!

1 Like

I like the the look of that Tascam X8. I have had my old deck of cards Marantz audio recorder for like 10 years, could really use an upgrade.

The X8 would be great, multi-channel, field recorder, 32bit, an interface if need be. Perfect for multi-channel mobile records, and at a reasonable price. I think it would tie me over from getting a more capable audio interface. It’s definitely the main thing I’ve got my sights on at the moment.

I’ve been sort of, somewhat keen on an OT again, but I’m ok with out it. Ableton can suffice for now. Some things are desires, others are more like needs. If i could i’d pick up every Elektron box, not next year tho.

1 Like

I think I’ve got everything I want/need, apart from a really good front end for live recording, so I’m looking at a Neve 1073DPX being my main 2022 purchase.

And maybe an Arturia Polybrute. :upside_down_face:

:point_up:

6 Likes

World peace. Oh wait, couple of yall already said you’re buying that, so never mind.

Ok, the Los Angeles Chargers so I could move them back to San Diego. Would then have to buy a stadium for them in 2023 because their old stadium and the property it was on was sold to San Diego State University.

Wait, you want actual gear that I could afford? Ok, Landscape Noon

2 Likes

A house. My girlfriend and I have far outgrown our one bedroom apartment and I want a proper desk and studio space so I can use more than a couple things at a time (and my drum kit I’ve had in storage for over a decade) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

a pass to skip right to 2028 without aging

4 Likes

A winning lottery ticket worth hundreds of millions.

1 Like

Hello Cirklon? Are you there? Hello?
Hellooooooooo? Helloooooooooo?
Echo ((echo)) (((echo)))

9 Likes

A 3-tier Moog Sound Studio.
But pigs will fly before I get that past the missus.

2 Likes

Gear wise? MPC Live 2. That aside, world peace doesn‘t sound too shabby either.

4 Likes