If you could buy just one thing in 2022, what would it be?

I’ll just mention here that I’d really like to receive the VS-1 that I paid for in 2020 :slight_smile:

1 Like

An Octactrack? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I truly believe an SSL Big Six could be the rug that ties everything together.

3 Likes

Some wood to make a rack and setup my patch bays.

3 Likes

There’s some things money just cant buy unfortunately.

2 Likes

For everything else, there’s Mastercard ™.

Including the remainder of my Osmose, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Also waiting for an Osmose from thr 1E pre-order…I have an OXI One (and pipe) coming soon as well, that will be my Euroracks new best friend…other than that I want for nothing, but who knows what 2022 will bring!

If, I guess Osmose (assuming that I can spread peace other ways @PeterHanes ), but I guess that will be more in 2 to 4 years. I have plenty to make music right now.

Probably the digitakt. It pains me because I bought a model samples and a model cycles in 2021! :joy:

1 Like

time

6 Likes

A Spaceship, obviously.

4 Likes

Clicked so I could reply “World Peace” but, hey ho, in which case, if Peter gets us all world peace, I’ll spring for genuine equality of opportunity for every child, globally (and all that entails.)

8 Likes

Happiness, money can always buy happiness. Right?

6 Likes

Since the thread title didn’t specifically mention gear, and the two of you have taken it to higher order thinking, I’ll just say if you can get us world peace and global opportunity (and let’s just say that includes an end to hunger), I’d spring for Interstellar Travel.

1 Like

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV

but realistically it would be a decent keyboard to learn piano

3 Likes

sddefault

13 Likes

A dedicated studio space and as for gear, a Prophet10.

1 Like

You beat me to it. Though I’d get the “governments that value kindess, science and art above all else” expansion too.

4 Likes

Korg miniKORG 700FS

3 Likes

More positive sum games, fewer zero sum games.

Music is positive sum: adding more music to the world takes nothing from anyone else.

Music industry is often setup to be zero sum: one (or few) big winners, and the next big winner takes sales away from the last.

I see world peace as downstream from a positive sum perspective. If winning isn’t everything, then there is no need to go to extremes to win.

6 Likes