I made this

thanks for the like))

Fresh sounds. Really great stuff. Looking forward to playing on my proper monitors (now just on laptop, but already sounds great).

What are you using to make this stuff? OT?

2 Likes

hi,glad you like it ))im just using an ar mk 2

I listened to everything, it’s really cool I like, drill’n’filters.
The atmosphere of electric masses very pleasant.
The illustrations fit perfectly.
Press vinyls and I’ll take you …
Thank you.

1 Like

thanks for that ,id like to put my stuff on vinyl

1 Like

hi havent played it on a big system yet …hope it still sounds cool ))

Yes please I imagine a outdoor freetek party on a second dedicated dancefloor only for you for meditation. Most contemporary dnb i can not listen to long time, bad for my nerves.

1 Like

sounds like heaven on earth ,…playing out loud is defintely better than playing on headphones))) i have to a admit that i cant listen to most new dnb but there is stuff out there that is cool …just harder to find …thanks for the imagery )))

1 Like

new demo …hope you like it,theres a few mistakes i just wanted to know how yiu feel about it,if at all .just me and my ar 2))

4 Likes

mind ammo (demo) another track idea found in the ether of boredom ,hope you like it

4 Likes

this is like the manic amen chops of the 90s distilled to its purest form. The amount of tension is incredible.

2 Likes

thanks for the like ))

purple 2 - YouTube

a demo in purple …peace

hi,opinions and thoughts welcome

like this :slight_smile: what are the samples?

1 Like

mostly free demo sample packs

Always so good and full of tension, I love it.
And it still sticks here really well to the illustration.
You have to put it all on vinyl.
Maybe put this on the thread
Share your tunes
I have the impression that there is more passage

1 Like

hello,thanks for the listen ,i love it that you enjoyed it…im going to take your advice and post it on share your tunes …vinyl …well that would be excellent in the future …but who knows the future , cheers mate,i hope i make make more stuff you like ))

1 Like

Great stuff. Maybe do a run of black tapes with artwork, cheaper and easier to do. Not very similar but, in a lateral way, I thought maybe you would dig ueno masaaki, if u don’t know already https://youtu.be/RCtTHCTCe2U

2 Likes

thanks for the link and the listen (i feel so stupid not knowing this ,but what are black tapes?..im pretty isolated form other musicians so i dont know these things