I made this

Refreshingly different

1 Like

hi…refreshingly good i hope :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man you don’t need feedback. Art is neither good or bad, but it’s always beautiful. Good or bad is relative to the perspective of the observer.

If you must know from my perspective I liked that “be aware” has a texture/vibe/atmosphere to it that I haven’t really heard before, but also had a familiar Amen break/DnB rhythm and extreme pitch to it. It had elements of experimental noise, but wasn’t overly done. So yeah, it was both refreshing, and different, both in my book are good things.

Keep pushing to make new art no matter what feedback you get. Cheers!

1 Like

Listening to your music on the worst speaker has been said is the simplest way to master and mix as if it sounds good on a crap speaker it will sound good on anything.

2 Likes

i think thats true

Nice one! Like me some broken beats.

First segment until 2:10 is a bit long. By 1:30 i m craving for a new element. Perhaps shuffle some things around?

1 Like

cool i can do that …i just write the kits i use so i can play the same kit(free style so to speak) many different ways…the next time i play that kit i think the track would be different …thanks for your advice :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

good morning fine elektronauts))

hello again …this is something new ive made…

hope you enjoy it …stay safe …comments most welcome .your views and opinions are really helpful to me …thanks for listening …have a good evening :slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes

sound is interesting, like if cloud and rain made a song together kkkk . I was not expecting this sound art

1 Like

hi,what does kkkk mean ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hummm in Brazil it is like “hahaha” or LOL

2 Likes

coool ,im in the uk …oh well …have a good weekend :slightly_smiling_face: your tunes are pretty cool

1 Like

good morning )))

hi,you might have missed this track …scroll up :slightly_smiling_face:

good morning elektronauts)) stay safe …look :arrow_up:

After you scroll up and take a look… I made this, but for some reason I get an error when I try to play the embedded version. Here’s a hyperlink that works. Some Other Time

1 Like

it has been ok and i dont know why it wont work…theres no moving video just a picture and sound

1 Like

good morning all)) happy tracking :slightly_smiling_face: i should have something new to upload soon

escape from planet amen

another demo …hope u like it

6 Likes